Home Make It So!
Options

Daily rewards: 4* behold idea

Instead of getting one 4* card, per month, for a total of four months; what if we got a SR behold instead?

Not just any behold, but three specific choices, each month, for four months. (Similar to what TP is currently doing for the birthday beholds.)

For example, this month is the first month for Lieutenant Chekov. So, instead of the current system, what if we got a behold of: Lieutenant Chekov, EV Suit Chekov, and Claiborne Chekov? Take one of each and cite them up yourself, FF one, or just finish off the last few stars on a couple of them.

I think a system like this would benefit veterans and new players alike.

Thoughts?
Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
Check out our website to find out more:
https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/

Comments

• Options
    [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I'm all for more options. It will still be exceedingly rare that any of the options at the super-rare level would benefit me personally, but I wouldn't presume to use that to deny other players more choices.
  • Options
    sounds like a great idea to me! a citation would be best case scenario but i don’t think it’s very likely so the behold would be a refreshing option :smile:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would give something to everyone. VIP 14 would have the option of getting two of the options from the behold. Though... I bet most VIP 14 would just get honor from two or all three options.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    [10F]risky Dingo[10F]risky Dingo ✭✭✭✭
    This would give something to everyone. VIP 14 would have the option of getting two of the options from the behold. Though... I bet most VIP 14 would just get honor from two or all three options.

You're probably right about the VIP 14s (unless they want to make duplicates). I'm probably in the same boat (not VIP 14, but I have most of the SRs FF). That said, the boon to new players would be astronomical.
  • Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    cite them up yourself

I'm against this. Unless they keep it as it is now and it's the same 3 choices for 4 months running. I don't want to spend cites on the once-a-month daily login crew. Although to be fair I can't even remember the last time one came up that I didn't already have. My only interest in 4* crew is to collect who I'm missing (which is a very short list) and forcing me to spend cites is an awful idea.
  • Options
    cite them up yourself

Unless they keep it as it is now and it's the same 3 choices for 4 months running.

Yes, that is exactly what I mean. A behold, of three different 4* cards, that comes up every time, four times in a row.