Blundering Terror Threshold and Community Pulls

AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
Boom! All cleared in 1 hr 40!
Threshold
a4yb09fbs474.png
cyb3aml7cduc.png
fa8abd2iajif.png

Kumari maxed out now...
And another 2 crew slots filled, and only 12 more purples left in the portal to get!
Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266

Comments

• Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community
    l3kr00mab6ql.png
    +700 honour.

Another crew slot gone
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    .•°rÅTT°•..•°rÅTT°•. ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Community

fec6px1eikh8.jpg

Ill always take Indignant Seven..
  • Options
    CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two beholds!

Friar Tuck, Tholian Prisoner, Riley Fraser

Arik Soong, Duelist Yar, Civil War Worf
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community
    - Keyla Detmer - straight drop ... but one of about 8 4*s in portal that I still need a star for ... now immortalised (and frozen).

2x ship schematics - 1 useful - Proton's ship.

7x 3* Honor.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community:
    xdm8h5dgp9ot.jpg
    1000 Honor and useless schematics.
  • Options
    Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get 700 honor, fuel replicator and a second * for Jadzia Honey Bare in the community pull.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community - 4* for Roga Danar. 700 Honor.
  • Options
    Salamander ParisSalamander Paris ✭✭✭✭
    I get 700 honor, fuel replicator and a second * for Jadzia Honey Bare in the community pull.

I also got the second star for Honey Bare. I got the fourth star for Fesek as well, so it was a good pull for me.
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Community

Straight drop of Red Riker. 900 honor.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Communit- Double behold- took Cadet Wesley Crusher (new to me) and a fourth * on Lt. Ash Tyler, one bundle of Scimitar schematics, one useless bundle, and 600 honor
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community: 600 honor & replicator fuel
    Threshold: 1000 honor & replicator fuel
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Behold with Klingon Quark (0), Commander Kelby (0), and Duchamps (1). Took the second star.
  • Options
    Community:
    Meh
    skpjqkcz6fbe.png
    r7jwflqez5ef.png

Threshold:
    Already got Ezri immo
    8lco6a03g6m3.png

Overall pretty meh :neutral:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threshold 900 Honor and 150 Discovery schematics that are useful....
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I normally don't post these... but from my 2 single blue pulls awarded from Rank, I got 2 beholds.
    3rd star on the ECH and final star on Captain Kurn (they were both frozen-frozen-useful beholds)
  • Options
    Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    Between the two pulls, I got a Mintakan Troi and an Apollo (both purples). Otherwise, just schematics and Rares I didn't need with the exception of a Lursa. I got B'Etor in a merit pull later and added a star to my Duras Sisters.
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calhoun wrote: »
    I tapped out at 130k, so only got a single portal pull. Turned out fairly well...

um41ku1zk0tb.png

Which one did you choose?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭

Which one did you choose?

Bem.

I have far too many 1/5s as it is, so none of them will be getting cited - may as well go with the one which can be of some use at 1/5.