Home Make It So!
Options

Need this option for ship sorting

Needs to be a tickbox or something else to be able to hide completed ships. Just make it quicker to see what ships I still need to finish. Or a sort by "% complete" or something so that all the complete ships end up at the bottom of the list. Just anything to make all of my incomplete ships show up together and at the top.

Comments

• Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    i Thought the awful tedium of voyage ship selector would be helped with the update. Instead they did the ship build tab. I was really looking forward to a better voyage selection process. Not sure what the problem was with the build tab

Something like maybe if you have a ship matching the trait it is automatically selected and any other ships with that trait are moved to the beginning of the row.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    i Thought the awful tedium of voyage ship selector would be helped with the update. Instead they did the ship build tab. I was really looking forward to a better voyage selection process. Not sure what the problem was with the build tab

Something like maybe if you have a ship matching the trait it is automatically selected and any other ships with that trait are moved to the beginning of the row.

That would be perfect

• Options
    Needs to be a tickbox or something else to be able to hide completed ships. Just make it quicker to see what ships I still need to finish. Or a sort by "% complete" or something so that all the complete ships end up at the bottom of the list. Just anything to make all of my incomplete ships show up together and at the top.

This does exist... sort of..

You have to use the drop-down menu and change it from "default" to "schematics owned". Then you have to select the quality of ship you want (1*-5*). Then you have to scroll all the way to the bottom.

There you will see what ships are not yet done as you scroll up. Not the greatest system ever, but technically doable. Hope that helps.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    I though the ship selection update WAS for voyages. I was very disappointed to learn otherwise.