Home Engineering Room
Options

Visual bug Voyages antimatter

It would be nice when one goes into the Voyages main log screen to see the actual depletion of antimatter on the right hand side... I understand I can see the amount but why have a bar below it if it doesn't actually indicate anything and always shows full. On the galaxy map is does work as expected.z091hhti4sjb.jpg
"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"

Comments

• Options
    It seems to me these two things are mutually exclusive. The left indicator is a countdown to when your voyage would be in distress and die, but the right indicator would only be how much AM is on board your ship, which goes UP AND DOWN depending on the various events which cause you to gain or lose AM.

e.g. Your ship starts with a MAX of 2200 AM. You get bonus for the ship & crew which is surplus. When it comes down under 2200, then and only then does the right indicator start to reduce.

Just IMHO
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    It would be even nicer if they moved the icon off the galaxy screen and onto the main screen and stuck it on the right side like they put ads and event info on the left.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    More of a suggestion than a bug...
  • Options
    It is somewhat of an issue. I got in yesterday to check my voyage and it showed System Failure in the small box but when I touches it to pay up I found I still had 7 antimatter left and the voyage was still running.

I can't help but wonder if this is related to the issue of alerts showing up on our devices.