Home Make It So!
Options

The Once and Future Dax - An Expedition Event

Crash41Crash41 ✭✭✭
edited June 2020 in Make It So!
Joran Belar is on the loose.
iydcil91hxxt.png

The anomalies that have populated the universe has set loose Joran to find and reclaim what he believes is rightfully his: the Dax symbiont. He has tracked it to Deep Space Nine in the possession of Ezri Dax.
Yedrin Dax,
2h4t2k0k23a4.png
an anomaly in his own right from the far future, has come back to stop his antecedent self from killing Ezri. Zhian'tara Odo, Gaia Odo, and Sniper Ezri have joined Yedrin on the hunt to stop him.

This is an Expedition Event. Bonuses are assigned to variants of Dax (Jadzia and Ezri), Odo, and crew with the Villain trait.

Comments

• Options
    RoxtonRoxton ✭✭✭
    I just want expedition back. I miss them I think they were one of the best event types.
    Star Truckerz
    It's only my opinion but....

• Options
    Roxton, They are horrible as is, the most time consuming events, and for nothing except event rewards. Even galaxy events have a side benefit, in that you need to run missions to get items for build. If they added regular rewards or some other sort of extra reward. then they might be worth while.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roxton, They are horrible as is, the most time consuming events, and for nothing except event rewards. Even galaxy events have a side benefit, in that you need to run missions to get items for build. If they added regular rewards or some other sort of extra reward. then they might be worth while.

This is some weird logic. You could run the same missions during an Expedition as you do during a Galaxy with the only difference that you would not have to spend parts of the loot plus components on stock and would also save 300 credits per build. Galaxies give you absolutely nothing you could not get anytime, also apart from the rewards just like the Expedition.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Mirror Sanoa, that is correct, but to compete you still need to run missions and end up with stuff as a side effect. If they added some sort of extra benefit, even a side benefit, my dislike of expeditions would change. But I doubt they will.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    After a Galaxy I always end up with less desirable stuff and an increased amount of crap I had in the thousands already before. I really cannot see anything good in Galaxies.

But I agree that some goodies in Expeditions would be nice. But we will get some Flashbacks at best, and I assume that they will not change the reward structure.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.