Home Engineering Room
Options

Members random kicked out of fleet by „server hick ups“?

Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2020 in Engineering Room
Today we had 1 member out fleet. Nobody kicked him, nor did he left on his own. I assume he must have been random kicked because of server hick ups?

To clarify, i don t mean the known display issue when the player think they are out of fleet/squad because of server/connection issues, but still are in fleet/squad.

Heard reports from other fleets as well. Maybe they can share details here as well?
•SSR Delta Flyers•

Comments

• Options
    WrightWright ✭✭
    I lost my fleet and squadron chats, but restarted and they’re back. My fleet suddenly has 11 squadrons though, whereas 10 is the max
  • Options
    Wright wrote: »
    I lost my fleet and squadron chats, but restarted and they’re back. My fleet suddenly has 11 squadrons though, whereas 10 is the max

Like i said, that was not the issue(the display bug that fixes after a restart).
    And btw there are no max squads. You can have way more than just 10.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    WrightWright ✭✭

Like i said, that was not the issue(the display bug that fixes after a restart).

I checked with Support and it’s 12, which is odd as a squadron holds 5 members and you can have 50 in a fleet. It ought to be divisible equally by 5.
  • Options
    WrightWright ✭✭
    Oh and I thought you meant the other display bug issue!
  • Options
    My chat has been dark quite often. Even when i was just jumping from officers, fleet, squad after i read the first they all go dark. As if in game chat wasnt already a big problem now it is worse. Restart does not fix. It just decides when to work or not.
  • Options

I checked with Support and it’s 12, which is odd as a squadron holds 5 members and you can have 50 in a fleet. It ought to be divisible equally by 5.

Thx for checking, but its not odd at all, since sometimes you need to create a new squad(name change or other reasons) and Since except the SL nobody can disband a squad, it‘s easier to have the new squad set up already to make the ppl switch.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•