Home The Bridge
Options

LTO Determined Janeway Twice?

IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
Is it a glitch or intended? If it's intended isn't it limiting interest to those who don't have her or want to make a dupe of her? Discuss
[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's definitely an interesting choice if it's intentional. Seeing as a majority of players would likely already have her at minimum at 4/5 from last summer, it seems quite limiting.
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet it's an oops.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Good, it wasn't just me. If it is both the same, I'm a bit disappointed as I have her immortalized.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    I have restarted the game a couple times, eagerly awaiting the other offer.
    I have Janeyway FF, and I'm waving money in my hands. Lol. Who is the second offer supposed to be??
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    KPan [ISA] wrote: »
    I have Janeyway FF, and I'm waving money in my hands. Lol. Who is the second offer supposed to be??

If you're looking to spend, she's not a bad choice to start a dupe of.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    robownage wrote: »

Yeah I was contemplating that but space is limited though for me and I have other Janeways I could use getting more stars on before.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is being corrected now.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »

I don't remember if I mentioned her on my "use daily" list in the the thread about Recurrings. But I use her daily. Was just wondering if she is worth $45 to shoot her up to 3 🌟/Level Sixty instantly. As a second copy. Considering one factor being that an Event Legendary would cost $125 to do the same.......

On the fence about it, if I get my first lump sum deposit before offer ends. I have to spend down, any way...

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the intended correction is that the second one is gone without a substitute?
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    Its changed to a single offer now.
    Puts money back in pocket.
    Let's see what ya got next week. Lol
  • Options
    [GoT] Gabe [GoT] Gabe ✭✭✭✭
    Just a head's up, you won't be able to get both offers. Buy it once and the other disappears according to a post I just read.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from Itself
    Fleet Admiral

For more info on us, check our wiki page:
    https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Fleet_Guardians_of_Tomorrow

GoT Bot server: https://discord.gg/R8QzpjW
    All are welcome to join and use the Bot.
  • Options
    just a major bummer.. was really looking forward to that second offer this week
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything about this Tuesday is a bummer, the LTO **tsk tsk**, and the pack is the worst the game has ever seen
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Missed out on her and would have done it for 2 copies for a 3/5 but passing on a single one. Interesting idea to think about going forward.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Everything about this Tuesday is a bummer, the LTO **tsk tsk**, and the pack is the worst the game has ever seen

The LTO might be uninspiring for what I assume is the majority of people who could clear 25,000 VP in every event during Determined Janeway’s mega event but I’m willing to bet it’s pretty awesome for anyone who never got her past 4/5* or who simply weren’t playing that far back. As many immortal legendaries as I have, and as many of those who have strong SEC/ENG voyage scores, she is a fantastically useful member of my crew and I would consider a second copy if I didn’t have those other crew on hand.
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I’ve restarted twice now and I still see the determined janeway offer. I have her ff and don’t use dupes. If it changes sometime to someone else I actually need I’ll buy otherwise I’ll wait till next week and save the $10.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »

The LTO might be uninspiring for what I assume is the majority of people who could clear 25,000 VP in every event during Determined Janeway’s mega event but I’m willing to bet it’s pretty awesome for anyone who never got her past 4/5* or who simply weren’t playing that far back. As many immortal legendaries as I have, and as many of those who have strong SEC/ENG voyage scores, she is a fantastically useful member of my crew and I would consider a second copy if I didn’t have those other crew on hand.

This. Use her every day, as I said. Would probably be using two daily, if I had a second one.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    She is solid crew. I recommend anyone who doesn’t already have her immort to go for this offer. But I will be passing as I immorted her during her mega. And I was glad I did. She often gets weekend seats, even without a bonus.

Now, the Tuesday pack is just worthless. That one is a true head scratcher.