Home The Bridge
Options

No Ensign Gates but Lt. JG Martinez?

Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
She was on 47 episodes on the bridge on the TNG. Show her at least some two star love. Ensign Gates' Life Matters.
2ttn0ag7i9yb.png

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    She was on 47 episodes on the bridge on the TNG. Show her at least some two star love. Ensign Gates' Life Matters.
    2ttn0ag7i9yb.png

I remember her. Good suggestion.

😁🤪🖖🤪😁
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tow the line or feel the wrath!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't matter if you find the wording humorous or offensive or anything in between. The fact that there is an ignored actress from so many episodes is reason enough to get her card in the game. We have 2-second crew cards.
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Scott, I love your posts but I don't think that joke fits with today's climate.

I'll fix it as soon as they fix Edit. Sorry.

☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I’d really like to see Lt. Ayala if we’re doing background characters....
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    Scott is right, and the OP should keep their politics to themselves. No one wants to see anyone else's politics in a game forum. If you open a can of politics you invite differing opinions. If you want to silence one opinion, silence them all. Don't start with the response, start with the racist bait that spilled out of the can.
  • Options
    .•°rÅTT°•..•°rÅTT°•. ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Love the casual racism in this forum. Hilarious.

Anyway.. Give Martinez the Caregiver trait please. Like Why not?

Gates would be a cool addition as well.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exanimus wrote: »
    Scott is right, and the OP should keep their politics to themselves. No one wants to see anyone else's politics in a game forum. If you open a can of politics you invite differing opinions. If you want to silence one opinion, silence them all. Don't start with the response, start with the racist bait that spilled out of the can.

TBH, I completely missed the reference in the OP and didn't realize Scott's post was a reference to it. You're right that I should have included the OP as well, and I'd like to apologize to Scott for that. No matter what side of the debate you fall, right now is not the time to be making light of a very real and painful situation.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    the premise of the original argument is slightly flawed, considering Martinez had TWICE the number of appearances as this Gates character

o8fmp5x4ocoj.png
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    I’m still waiting on Ensign Sonya Gomez

o4iqj2y0iy8e.jpeg

This +87!!!!!
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m still waiting on Ensign Sonya Gomez

o4iqj2y0iy8e.jpeg

Wow this is when the 80s hit hard. Hairstyle, blush... This looks so awkward nowadays.

I would add her to my quarters anyway.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    Or we can talk about Lt. Ayala on Voyager. He was in about 124 episodes out of Voyager's 172, in at least a few different positions. That's close to 3/4 of the episodes.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Options
    sorinev wrote: »
    Or we can talk about Lt. Ayala on Voyager. He was in about 124 episodes out of Voyager's 172, in at least a few different positions. That's close to 3/4 of the episodes.

He was a stunt performer was he not? I remember that guy from TNG.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    sorinev wrote: »

He was a stunt performer was he not? I remember that guy from TNG.

The actor playing Sasha Money on Enterprise was a stuntperson, as well. She was in about ten episodes, plus the opening credits of the Mirror episodes at the end of the series. {They used footage of her and the other MACOs repelling into the prison in the episode "The Xindi", that opened Season Three in the montage.}

I'm not a stalker. Just observant.....

😁🤪🖖🤪😁