Home Make It So!
Options

Protect fleets from being usurped

2»

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand that it takes a while to get things done when the content train needs to keep rolling. I'm curious to know if there has been any update on this issue.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    I do have an update.
    Since last week, tickets requesting a change of admiral will be handled by a team lead, and will be scrutinized in more depth.

On my end I will continue to bring up the need for more ranks/tools for fleets.

That is excellent news! Thanks for the update!

I'm curious if the team leads have been given guidelines or if it will be their responsibility because they have the experience to use more informed judgment. My guess is the latter, but it would be nice to know if they have guidelines. Either way, this is a great first step!
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    I do have an update.
    Since last week, tickets requesting a change of admiral will be handled by a team lead, and will be scrutinized in more depth.

That is excellent news! Thanks for the update!

I'm curious if the team leads have been given guidelines or if it will be their responsibility because they have the experience to use more informed judgment. My guess is the latter, but it would be nice to know if they have guidelines. Either way, this is a great first step!

im hopeful this change will make a difference
  • Options
    [GoT] Gabe [GoT] Gabe ✭✭✭✭
    I do have an update.

I too appreciate this feedback.

However, considering this is a major game issue affecting in particular the smallest and most vulnerable Fleets and their players, many of whom most likely do not visit these forums, plus the fact this situation caused considerable community uproar, not only on these forums but also on other chat platforms, it would have been nice if a general communication had been made rather than a statement buried in a thread that very few people are reading.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from Itself
    Fleet Admiral

For more info on us, check our wiki page:
    https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Fleet_Guardians_of_Tomorrow

GoT Bot server: https://discord.gg/R8QzpjW
    All are welcome to join and use the Bot.
  • Options
    [GoT] Gabe wrote: »
    I do have an update.

I too appreciate this feedback.

However, considering this is a major game issue affecting in particular the smallest and most vulnerable Fleets and their players, many of whom most likely do not visit these forums, plus the fact this situation caused considerable community uproar, not only on these forums but also on other chat platforms, it would have been nice if a general communication had been made rather than a statement buried in a thread that very few people are reading.

Broader communication sounds like a good idea to me.
    Farewell 🖖