Home The Bridge

DDM

It is clear to see where DB/TP/WRG sit on the issue of stolen fleets (communities)

My thread asking for a list of fleets affected was closed for what? All the other threads, closed for what? Just mod the comments that were personal if they need modding.

Like I said previously, I was well over this. The community we had built was lost to a troll but I found a new one. New information today has shed light on what happened to our fleet community months ago and that has riled me. You can close the thread but it doesn't make it right.

Comments

• edited June 2020
    Shan wrote:
    I understand the concerns.
    However this should not become a vendetta against a fleet, as this is turning out to be.
    This is not what our forums are for.

There is nothing much we can do for the past.
    As I said in the other thread, valid concerns have been surfaced and we will take them into account.

I am closing this thread however.

Would you prefer I used the word 'Phu' rather than "DDM"? Is that the problem here? Please help us to understand how the victims have become the perpetrators in your eyes?

Edited - well what do you know - I remember some PBBcode!
  • Mirror M'ressMirror M'ress ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    i bet you any money shan is just sick of it...Baseless accusations are not welcome on our forums, whether against other players or against myself. ~Shan....my part in this is done
This discussion has been closed.