Home Make It So!
Options

Dilithium for ads

MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
I recently thought of supply kits for watching x ads, like 10 or so. But then I thought that this might be quite a hazzle to program with the counter and that it would be easier to straight give away like 5 to 10 dil for each ad like other games do, perhaps limited to 5 to 10 ads per day.

I can imagine that VIP0s would like it.

Thoughts?

PS: I recently saw a VIP option in a different game: 9 $ per month for all the ad-options (double-ups and something similar to free chrons) at a button click without watching the usual ad. That is insanely expensive and I doubt that they sell it a lot, but it shows that the ads must be worth something for the company.
Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.

Comments

• Options
    Good idea. I'd be willing to watch ads for 10 Dil each. Not sure about 5 thought, probably only if I was 5 Dil short for a pack.
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    I play other games that offer ingame currency in exchange for watching ads. Very small amounts. Like 5 dilithium for an add.
    I would do this for sure. I would watch tons of ads.

So often I sit there calculating how much dilithium I will have between the campaign and monthly card before a certain pack in the portal expires. If I knew that I could make up 5, 50 or 200 dilithium that I needed for just ONE LAST PULL, lol, then I would watch loads of ads.
  • Options
    Games I play also offer in-game currencies for viewing adverts...usually up to a maximum of 5 times per day.
    "We are visitors on this planet. We are here for ninety or one-hundred years at the very most. During that period, we must try to do something good, something useful, with our lives. If you contribute to other people's happiness, you will find the true goal, the true meaning of life." ~ H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama

"The eyes...are the groin...of the face." ~ Dwight K. Schrute III