Home The Bridge

Connect Facebook to iPad account

Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
Is there a way to access my iPad account on Facebook? Don't want to have to start a new account to play via facebook.

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Is there a way to access my iPad account on Facebook? Don't want to have to start a new account to play via facebook.

I know you can link to an existing Facebook account with the App, but you seem to be trying to go the other way? Let me dig in the App. I might have seen something.

EDIT: Not sure if the links on the App under Settings or Customer Support would get you where you need to go. But, maybe someone knows and will see this thread.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    [From iPad App] Click on your avatar, click on "switch account", then on the right side there is a button to "link your Facebook". Click it and it will open up Safari (or maybe the FB app) for you to log to your FB account and confirm.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    [From iPad App] Click on your avatar, click on "switch account", then on the right side there is a button to "link your Facebook". Click it and it will open up Safari (or maybe the FB app) for you to log to your FB account and confirm.

I knew I had seen it. Glad someone remembered where!!!!!
    🖖👍😁👍🖖
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."