Home Engineering Room
Options

Gauntlet Bug Still Persists

eXo | Cadet MatteXo | Cadet Matt ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in Engineering Room
I've edited this post to align with forum guidelines.

Is there an update on the status of the gauntlet achievement bug that has persisted for over 5 months now? The lack of fix concerns me as it leads me to believe that these quality of life issues are not a priority. Any update would be appreciated.
Proud member of eXodus
Join the eXo|plosion today!

Comments

• Options
    Agreed. How many fixes/patches/etc have gone through recently? That couldn't have been added at some point?
  • Options
    That's why I stopped trying when I finished 2nd. I can live without the 2000 Honor until it gets fixed.
    "The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination."
  • Options
    When the Q&A request came out for Erin, I submitted either the first or second question, and of course I asked about the achievement bug (no other pressing issue!). My question was completely ignored in the subsequent DB response. So... take what you will out of that.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moving this here as this pertains to a game issue.
    This issue already has its own thread in Engineering Room.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also like to point out that we appreciate productive feedback and this kind of thread does not qualify. Please refer to the Community Guidelines before creating a thread. Thank you.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    I would also like to point out that we appreciate productive feedback and this kind of thread does not qualify. Please refer to the Community Guidelines before creating a thread. Thank you.

@Shan Thank you for moving this thread to its appropriate forum. Since this is a known issue, and as numerous updates have failed to provide a fix for the issue, when can we expect the issue to be resolved. Previous threads have provided no updates. Thank you.

Proud member of eXodus
  • Options
    Think i brought this issue the first time up on the old forum, back in JUNE! Its really dissapointing, that there is still no fix. :(
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    There will never be an ETA on when an issue will be fixed.
    I update threads when I have new information to share, and this is not the case at this time.

This does not mean the issue has been forgotten.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    There will never be an ETA on when an issue will be fixed.
    I update threads when I have new information to share, and this is not the case at this time.

This does not mean the issue has been forgotten.

Thanks for the clarification, @Shan. Certainly, you can recognize why these unaddressed (though not forgotten) bugs can cause frustration to players.
    Proud member of eXodus
  • Options
    Is there a "Known Bugs" list somewhere?

If there was a list atop this forum it would help avoid repeated posts. I understand listing the myriad bugs in the game can be a touchy subject, but if it avoids repeated posts isn't it #worth?
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: there is a good chance this will be fixed with our next client update :)
  • Options
    @Shan Yes!!!! Best news today. Thank you for all of your help pushing this fix through.
    Proud member of eXodus