Home The Bridge
Options

The Rozhenkos made me grin

MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
How bad is that? Even the 1.9k chrons cannot fix this.

Then I saw the care package and Reno and was happy enough to blow 490 dil for a Cochrane attempt through the chimney without feeling sorry for it.

Anyway the combination of the LTO for 10 bucks and Reno for free is hilarious to me.
Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.

Comments

• Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 to that! Not to say that I’d want it the other way of course. ;)
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    I have The Rozhenkos FE 1/5. But I have a new rule to not spend money on a 2 skill crew unless they're amazing.

So pass.
  • Options
    I expect more people will DYC Reno than buy the LTO.
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    I think we might get soon a collection with 2 person as a char. They offered them too short in a row.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    [QH] Oxmyx wrote: »
    I bought the LTO, I didn’t have them and wouldn’t have cared if it was a single skill. The collecting aspect of the game is why I play and I’m glad to get the opportunity to get the ones I don’t have for a low price. I did not buy the DYC because $25 isn’t a good value to me anymore for a single star no matter how good the stats might be.

They are one of the best if not the best parents in all of Star Trek. They took in a Klingon orphan and were patient and kind while also making sure he knew and could experience his Klingon culture. They understood and loved him just as he was.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    [QH] Oxmyx wrote: »
    I bought the LTO, I didn’t have them and wouldn’t have cared if it was a single skill. The collecting aspect of the game is why I play and I’m glad to get the opportunity to get the ones I don’t have for a low price. I did not buy the DYC because $25 isn’t a good value to me anymore for a single star no matter how good the stats might be.

They are one of the best if not the best parents in all of Star Trek. They took in a Klingon orphan and were patient and kind while also making sure he knew and could experience his Klingon culture. They understood and loved him just as he was.

They were the kind of parents all adopting and foster parents should strive to be!!!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?