Home The Bridge
Options

New 4* Mirror Chekov

Didn’t see a thread already so I made one lol.

2nshevhu6gi7.jpeg
67y5rtjhnusq.png

I’m really happy that we finally got him!
“What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
Captain Level 99
Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!

Comments

• Options
    FE/FF level 100 CMD 612 (129-331), SEC 880 (184-496)
    FE 1/4 level 100 CMD 395 (129-331), SEC 649 (184-496)

Captain Level 99

• Options
    I did 2 pulls, forgot to take a picture of the first one, but got last star for Mirror Archer.
    Second pull... Chekov and added a star to Momma Mayweather! :blush:

83zrsqu28jru.png

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great artwork yet again - really captures the moment for this one. And...why don't we have a "mirror, mirror" collection yet?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    All three golds are really strong. A solid pack.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »

I fail to see where(base + voyages stats are underwhelming) Mirror Troi is really strong at?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    I bought 8 packs, Zero gold. I got one behold, and chose Mirror Mayweather, yay.
  • Options

I fail to see where(base + voyages stats are underwhelming) Mirror Troi is really strong at?

#8 DIP/MED voyager. Some gauntlet use if you don’t have Red Hat Guinan. #1 MED for Troi events, I think still.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great artwork yet again - really captures the moment for this one. And...why don't we have a "mirror, mirror" collection yet?

Hopefully, this makes it even more likely.

I would love a Mirror Collection with a Lucy Davenport-style Mirror Annika Hanson as the final reward series.

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    I bought 8 packs, Zero gold. I got one behold, and chose Mirror Mayweather, yay.

Apologies for vacuuming up all of your luck: in 8 pulls spent fishing for (and ultimately getting) Chekov I ended up with two Stametses (my first two stars), one Killy (4th star), and one Troi (also a 4th star).

HAHAHAHAHA! Well done Capt. Hoover!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

#8 DIP/MED voyager. Some gauntlet use if you don’t have Red Hat Guinan. #1 MED for Troi events, I think still.

Right. We all like Mirror Troi for her stats . . .

There are stats for the thing most people like about that Crew.....
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice pack. I could use any of them, since two I have are both 1/4*, I think. Plus, excellent golds. Very nice to look at.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »

To be honest, after looking more closely at all of their stats, "really strong" might have been an overstatement for all three as they've all softened since their release. Neither Killy nor Stamets have any ranked pairs, and Troi comes in at #9 for DIP/MED voyages. But Killy's ship ability is legendary (although it has since been matched by several crew), Stamets' skill combo is still highly sought after despite being not all that rare anymore (and him being outclassed by several with that combination), and Troi still has two ranked Gauntlet pairs (plus certain other...popular...assets as others have mentioned). All three also have significant event potential as they have all appeared on shows currently airing.

So it would probably be better to say that all three would be solid additions to most crews, but not all.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I could use stars on two of the golds, but I'm not inclined to chase them in packs anymore. This month, it's @Prime Lorca [10FH] fault re: recaps value (spot-on so far).
    :wink: YMMV
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back in 2017, Mirror Troi was my first Gauntlet beast. If you don't count Mirror Picard who only has two powerful skills.

In the meantime I got
    - Surak
    - Seven of Nine
    - Locutus
    - Revolutionary Damar
    - Armus
    - Caretaker

I even have a lot of crew which would be useful in Gauntlet for weaker players
    - Admiral Riker
    - Mirror T'Pol
    - Mirror Phlox
    - Nurse Garland
    - Minuet
    - Donatra
    - Weeding T'Pol
    - Thrax

But Mirror Troi is still in my roster most of the time.
    She has 3 balanced skills, her Med and Sec or her Med and Dip wins most of the time and even her Dip and Sec is sometime useful.
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I bought two, first was three beholds all frozen except for fourth star on I believe Dougherty, the pack crew card was Mirror Archer who I had frozen already. Second was two beholds of frozen crew and my second star for Troi. I had hoped for a Chekov in one of them but I’ll take the gold instead anytime.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    Not to be picky, but i’m always picky when it comes to traits :lol: and Chekov should have crafty

Captain Level 99