Home The Bridge
Options

Okay, who said "Use Jett Reno in Arena"?!?!?

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Because that was awesome sauce advice. Won all eight in Admiral Division, and won them fast!!!!!
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    Are you the guy that bumped me down from 100 schems to 80 tonight??? We need more players in admiral hard to hold on to that 5%.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Wait, what schematics are the Admiral reward for June? July? August? Okay, someone wake me mid-August to compete there, just in case WRG decides to update that rewards table for September.

Until then, I am glad that other players get to level up their ships. I wish I could level up mine. :/

EDIT: I tried to find the relevant thread in Make It So, but it’s apparently long dead & buried. No necromancy from me, not for replicator fuel. As always, YMMV. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    I said I use her.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Medic Jett Reno 5
    1464 702 1820
    Attack 3-7 6 12 10
    Shields Repair 12% 3
    595 225 110 215

... um, OK. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic Jett Reno 5
    1464 702 1820
    Attack 3-7 6 12 10
    Shields Repair 12% 3
    595 225 110 215

... um, OK. 🖖

Maybe the other Jett Reno
    Attack 6-10
    Initialize at 4s
    Crit Bonus 10,000

I could see her working like a poor man's Locutus.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Not medic jett reno, but Jett Reno with Eng and Sci only, ship bonus is +10000 to crit. The other 3 crew all have bonus damage of 400% and hit 2 seconds after reno.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who else has a decent crit bonus? I know Ardra does, but I wouldn't mind freezing a purple I don't use for anything else.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Will Scarlett, maybe?

I sit corrected on the different Reno<’>s. 🖖
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    robownage wrote: »
    Who else has a decent crit bonus? I know Ardra does, but I wouldn't mind freezing a purple I don't use for anything else.

Undercover O'Brien has the same crit Bonus as Ardra, but he has evasion instead of accuracy. His passives are comparable, but slightly inferior, imo. Prisoner O'Brien provides the attack power for me in captain division and he has a 5k crit bonus. At 4/4, Prisoner O'Brien is probably comparable to Jett Reno at 1/5. Both have 4s initialization.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    I said I use her.

She rocks. Like Joan Jett Level rocks!!!!!
  • Options
    Are you the guy that bumped me down from 100 schems to 80 tonight??? We need more players in admiral hard to hold on to that 5%.

Nope. I stayed at 80. But, moved up 1500+ places.
  • Options
    kobakoba ✭✭✭
    Who else has a decent crit bonus?
    I use Crell Moset: +15,000 starting in 8s

Leader of the Czechoslovak Fleet (Starbase level 134). We are recruiting!

My Cryostasis Vault
  • Options
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
  • Options
    koba wrote: »

Ah, @Prime Lorca [10FH] , I wish you all the best in these discussions. 😈
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    koba wrote: »

The Keeper
    +10.000 Crit Bonus at 4s (too fast?!) - lasts for 10s, cooldown 16s.

Negative: Has poor passive stats, so if you couple him with weaker crew not really worth it. Ardra is better overall but if you are short on crew slots he's a decent replacement.