Home Make It So!

A petition to make the dabo wheel ad refresh together with the wheel

So players can just log in and get their one credit spin and one ad spin and not worry about counting time and the gap between watching the ad and dabo refreshing getting smaller and smaller, that would just make so much more sense.

Cast your vote! :smiley:

Comments

• [10F]risky Dingo[10F]risky Dingo ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    The title of your thread was a bit confusing. ;-) After reading your comment though, I got there.

All I can say is, TP is loosing ad revenue by having the dabo wheel ads on a 24 cool down.

What I mean is, I almost never use the dabo ad anymore. (And I can't be the only one.) Once I maxed the 2-3 ships I wanted, I stopped watching ads. I now "save" the dabo ad, just in case there is a crew member that I really want (knowing full well that I won't get them, even with two spins). The end result is, I can't even remember the last time I watched a dabo ad.

If the ads reset when the wheel reset, then I might go ahead and watch one, even if I only kind of want said crew.

PS, IIRC those who have multiple accounts only get one spin as well (for all accounts, instead of per account). TP, you are shooting yourselves in the foot. My $0.02.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Sorry, but I don't even understand the topic here. I just spin the Dabo wheel, win something, and then sometimes do it a second time...but there are never any ads to watch...
    "We are visitors on this planet. We are here for ninety or one-hundred years at the very most. During that period, we must try to do something good, something useful, with our lives. If you contribute to other people's happiness, you will find the true goal, the true meaning of life." ~ H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama

"The eyes...are the groin...of the face." ~ Dwight K. Schrute III
  • Agador SpartacusAgador Spartacus ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Sorry, but I don't even understand the topic here. I just spin the Dabo wheel, win something, and then sometimes do it a second time...but there are never any ads to watch...

there is a chance you get a free spin by watching an add. I always check the dabo wheel to see if a free spin by add watch whenever a scan is available, as i prefer to watch an add for dabo instead of a free scan ( which is pretty much garbage on what you get from an extra scan )

LLAP
    “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so. “ – Mark Twain?
  • Sorry, but I don't even understand the topic here. I just spin the Dabo wheel, win something, and then sometimes do it a second time...but there are never any ads to watch...

If you're playing on Facebook there are no double ads, I think.
  • I don't have Facebook, I play on a PC using Windows 10...there's never been any ads.
    "We are visitors on this planet. We are here for ninety or one-hundred years at the very most. During that period, we must try to do something good, something useful, with our lives. If you contribute to other people's happiness, you will find the true goal, the true meaning of life." ~ H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama

"The eyes...are the groin...of the face." ~ Dwight K. Schrute III
  • As far as I know, the only way to get ads is on mobile devices. By playing the game via apple, google, or amazon. They do exist though.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Sometimes when I watch the Dabo ad, I get an error like "Ad blocked by limit" or something. And it will be the first time I try to watch it, then have to wait hours for another chance. Seems unfair that I sit through an ad just to get nothing for it.
  • Sometimes when I watch the Dabo ad, I get an error like "Ad blocked by limit" or something. And it will be the first time I try to watch it, then have to wait hours for another chance. Seems unfair that I sit through an ad just to get nothing for it.

I get this problem with Dabo a lot too