Home The Bridge

Quick question.........

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Is the women of Star Trek Timelines one authorized and licensed? Or does someone get sued?!?!?

https://autumnotd.com/product-category/movie/star-trek/?fbclid=IwAR2cPUCGz0xqlSjfpsMiakZMTOcdlnfCUGW6Rl2WuqvZ0pzE3eKN_oJtZ1c

6xx9njzfo3na.jpg
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll bet you dollars to donuts that site hasn't licensed any of those Trek items. If it was a large company offering those, they'd probably be licensed, but a small entity like that couldn't afford the fees, I'd bet.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recognize a lot of the art there. I bet the site is stealing images off the internet and printing masks on demand with them.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I wondered. There are also several people claiming that at least one company is setting up multiple websites under different names "selling" facemasks, but never shipping any.......
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can contact Christopher Reid, he is the legal attorney for Tilting Point. I have spoken to him on some other things, but he would be happy to hear about this as well.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    You can contact Christopher Reid, he is the legal attorney for Tilting Point. I have spoken to him on some other things, but he would be happy to hear about this as well.

Thanx. It sounds more and like the "dozen" companies running ads on Facebook might be one company playing a shell game.......?