Home Engineering Room
Options

Can you stop it with Galaxy and Diplomacy ?

Can you stop putting excessive Galaxy events and purple quality crew with Diplomacy as main ?
Most of the events are now Galaxy. What happened to expedition, to the non-veteran player's chances to actually getting something of value ?

And if we sum-up the purple characters in this year's events, at least 1/3 are diplomacy-based.

Comments

• Options
    And if we sum-up the purple characters in this year's events, at least 1/3 are diplomacy-based.

There are 6 skills. All 4* (apart from one) characters have 2 skills. That's a 1/3 chance of being DIP... More variation would indeed be nice, I support that all day, but it'd be more constructive to ask for some SCI/ENG/MED main skills rather than question a relatively fair amount of DIP.
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENG-MED crew is very rarely seen (one of them being DF Paris coming up next event). I would love to see more of those.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually its about an even split between galaxy and faction.
  • Options
    Master FooMaster Foo ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Surely an Expedition event or two would be welcome, no?
  • Options
    I was thinking this morning that it might be cool/crazy to have a Temporal crisis event...(if it's possible) run a faction and Galaxy and even Expedition all at the same time. Of course, the, VP for awards would have to be adjusted... but it would make things interesting.... some people are really good at certain types of events ... this might even things out a bit. One 5* Temporal crisis Q (non-canon) could be the top community award....

Just to shake things up a bit... and make life interesting :)
  • Options
    Isn't the very definition of STT one big temporal crisis?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...