Home Engineering Room
Options

Star trek mobile game in China??? help

Hi, first I like to say what a great game this is, and I love playing it. The only issue I have is I can only play on my PC through stream, I trying downloading android app for my mobile but keeps trying to connect to google witch is blocked here.

Do you have versions of the game that DO work in China, as I love to play it during my working day(on breaks etc), which would also greatly increase my event standings too. This last event I was pushed out of the top 1000 to 1600+ in last 8 hours as I had work, if I could have accessed this during my breaks I could done enuff to stay inside of 1500.

It's incrediably annoying missing out due to no access....... =-/

Thanks for any help you can give.

WellMad

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    WellMad wrote: »
    Hi, first I like to say what a great game this is, and I love playing it. The only issue I have is I can only play on my PC through stream, I trying downloading android app for my mobile but keeps trying to connect to google witch is blocked here.

Do you have versions of the game that DO work in China, as I love to play it during my working day(on breaks etc), which would also greatly increase my event standings too. This last event I was pushed out of the top 1000 to 1600+ in last 8 hours as I had work, if I could have accessed this during my breaks I could done enuff to stay inside of 1500.

It's incrediably annoying missing out due to no access....... =-/

Thanks for any help you can give.

WellMad

What is the brand for your mobile device?
  • Options
    Android, Huawei honor note10(the 8gb version)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I replied to your PM, there is a dedicated version of the game for the Huawei app store and I hope it will work for you.