Home Make It So!

Galaxy Map update/additions – most wanted

we have discussed several times on the galaxy map needing updates. I'm not sure if those thread(s) included "wants", so... here are some things I think would be cool to see around the galaxy when flying around. They don't have to be an interactive part of the game, just visually nice additions, and maybe some added easter eggs. (?)

Objects:

Crystaline Entity

V'Ger

Voth City Ship (VOY)

Delphic Expanse Sphere (ENT)

Whale Probe (ST:IV)

Varro Explorer (Generational Ship - VOY)

Borg Unicomplex

Doomsday Machine

Son'a Solidarity (Metaphasic Particle Collector – ST:INS)

Krenim Temporal Incursion Ship (VOY)

First Federation Fesarius (TOS)

Space Whale (DISCO)

"Space Vessel Lifeform" (TNG - Farpoint)

Xindi Aquatic Ship

Obviously we need updated planets that we can fly to and scan, have missions to, etc. I am working on some graphics for a few of these suggestions to follow...
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    bnk17uxmkrgj.jpg
    gpjhh7l23j8d.jpg
    gzj0d1nlm68h.jpg
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Septani AinalramiSeptani Ainalrami ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    This is a fun idea, to kind of "dress up" the Galaxy Map a bit. I thought of a few more noteworthy structures or lifeforms, which could possibly be added to your awesome list:

Argus Array (TNG)

Automated Repair Station (ENT)

Gekli (Alpha Omicron Plasma Whales - TNG)

Dyson Sphere (TNG)

Hirogen Holo-Training Facility (VOY)

Suliban Helix (ENT)

Terrasphere 8 (Species 8472 Space Station - VOY)
    "We are visitors on this planet. We are here for ninety or one-hundred years at the very most. During that period, we must try to do something good, something useful, with our lives. If you contribute to other people's happiness, you will find the true goal, the true meaning of life." ~ H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama

"The eyes...are the groin...of the face." ~ Dwight K. Schrute III
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Great ideas. I'd like to add space station k-7 from the tribbles episode, and the planet Sha Ka Ree near the galaxy center.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Good thought about Sha Ka Ree, and that actually brings up two more glaring omissions on the Galaxy Map: the barriers. "The One" entity was of course imprisoned upon that legendary planet, within the Great Barrier at the galactic core. Similarly, "The Nil" entity was exiled from the Milky Way by the Galactic Barrier, which encompassed the entire galactic rim. Both of these cosmic barriers would be dynamite to see represented on the map! Their presence would help step up the game's involvement with the Q Continuum; it would be an opportunity to add new Distress Calls at both core & rim; and it would be a foot in the door towards introducing the ancient Tkon Empire into the game. This needs to happen, lol!
    "We are visitors on this planet. We are here for ninety or one-hundred years at the very most. During that period, we must try to do something good, something useful, with our lives. If you contribute to other people's happiness, you will find the true goal, the true meaning of life." ~ H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama

"The eyes...are the groin...of the face." ~ Dwight K. Schrute III