Home The Bridge
Options

Increase the immortalization achievement

Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
Hi TP,
As of today, there are 901 crew cards in the game, and the immortalization achievement counter maxes out at 600. Please consider coding in a few more reward tiers for the next update. I'd be happy to see it rise to 750 (says the guy with 550 immortalized cards).
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi TP,
    As of today, there are 901 crew cards in the game, and the immortalization achievement counter maxes out at 600. Please consider coding in a few more reward tiers for the next update. I'd be happy to see it rise to 750 (says the guy with 550 immortalized cards).
    Thanks.

I'm just ahead of you at 563. I would certainly also like to see the achievement extended beyond 600 before I get there.

Question: do we want it to continue to be dilithium? I would hate to take that away from the VIP0 crowd, but it might be fun to sprinkle something else in there. Would avatars be feasible? Maybe ship avatars? Maybe even in addition to the dilithium. Maybe they could add the ships at intervals of 100 or 100+1 (like 101, 201, etc). They've already got the ships and the reward structure set up.

Anyway... Please extend the achievement and consider adding to it. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why stop at 750 when you can future-proof a little and expand them up to 1000?

I absolutely agree with that, but that doesn't seem to be the way the devs look at things (e.g., captain level 99, all the other capped achievement counters, VIP14, etc), so I was going for something that fit their M.O.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I like this idea. I think it would be cool if at these big milestone tiers like say 600, 700, etc the prize was a mound of Honor. I don't think anybody would thumb their nose at a massive amount of Honor, and really "honor" is what is called for to pay respect to such a lengthy pursuit.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1... it needs to be increased,
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Yes yes and yes! I just hit 600 myself this week, so no more achievement Dils for me :(
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    While it’ll be a while before I hit 600 (I’m at 427, soon to be 428) extending the reward to a higher number would be great. More dilithium would be nice but a big award of honor would be as welcome - or maybe a citation for hitting something like 1,000? The unique card count is probably going to hit that sooner than later ...
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Increase yes but keep it dilithium. I can use that dilithium to buy crew with cool avatars.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    As a member of the 500, I too would like to see the cap lifted on immortalizations, captain level, VIP level, ect.
  • Options
    Yeah I agree with this.. VIP also needs to be increased.
  • Options
    LeadHeadLeadHead ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Adding my voice to this, please increase VIP, Increase Immortalization achievements, & add more collections.

And more cowbell.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Increasing achievements as the game grows other ways just makes sense.
    +1
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please.....

7lpme8x25woe.png
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Increase yes but keep it dilithium.

+1
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    Yes, please increase all achievments
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need extra tiers of ALL the achievements. What's the point of playing if there's nothing to aim for. Give us ridiculous things to work towards but give us SOMETHING.