Home Ready Room
Options

The Clown being Funny

Captain ZloggCaptain Zlogg ✭✭✭
edited June 2020 in Ready Room
I just got The Clown 3 days in a row. That means I got The Beginning of the End of the World and then The Voice of the Prophets 3 Voyages in a row. Unless the RNG is broken, something funny is going on.

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    We only *assume* a random drop rate for dilemmas and for crew. They are not necessarily random. How often do you get multiple of the same 3* crew from premium pulls? And we know from multiple anecdotal reports that some crew or traits get dropped more near certain events or anniversaries.
  • Options
    Also - that's just random. If something has a chance of dropping 1 out of 10 times, that doesn't mean that it's literally 1 time for every 10, it means that over a long enough run it'll come out to roughly 1 out of 10 times. You might get stretches where it comes 10 out of 10, and stretches where you don't see it at all.

Plus, the RNG may be global, so even if it does happen to always come out as 1 out of 10 exactly, there's a few other people playing this game who could've burned the bad voyages for you. (You're welcome ;))
  • Options
    CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    I just got The Clown 3 days in a row. That means I got The Beginning of the End of the World and then The Voice of the Prophets 3 Voyages in a row. Unless the RNG is broken, something funny is going on.

So, are you bragging or complaining? Keep doing whatever you are doing and send the extras over to me! :D
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet