Home Make It So!

Stargazer as a 4 or 5 star ship and new crew

edited June 2020 in Make It So!
been thinking with all the weird cards we got that didnt ever really exist why not make some beta cannon soruce crew along with named ship they came from for here my suggestion would be a 4 or 5 star stargazer along with a tactical officer Vigo and the Asmund twins from the book Reunion,the Doc of the ship could aslo be made as a new villian as he was the baddie of that book.....thoughts fellow trekkies?

Comments

• SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Stargazer and a dozen other ships are long overdue to be included in this game. I want Enterprise B and C, Excelsior, a Nebula class, a Runabout, an original series Romulan BoP to name a few.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Slick wrote: »
    Stargazer and a dozen other ships are long overdue to be included in this game. I want Enterprise B and C, Excelsior, a Nebula class, a Runabout, an original series Romulan BoP to name a few.

im of the same opinion there are several ships id like to see added as a trek fan love the idea of a TOS era Romulan bird of prey was a nice looking old girl
  • same i'd love to see all the ships Slick mentioned aswell as the one Khan mentioned
  • i do have other ships id like to see i wss breaking them into seperate posts to make it easier maybe i shouldve stared a discussion for new ships in general to see what others would want brought out
  • kobakoba ✭✭✭
    I would rather welcome an improvement of ship selection in Voyages...
    Leader of the Czechoslovak Fleet (Starbase level 134). We are recruiting!

My Cryostasis Vault
  • the scrolling through em one by one with the arrows is annoying
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    the scrolling through em one by one with the arrows is annoying

Indeed. Especially since the most used are always somewhere in the middle of the pack. Borg Cube is the only one within easy reach (it's always the first pick).
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!