Home Make It So!
Options

Weekly Event Prizes

LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
I was wondering if there might be scope for changing some of the prizes in the weekly events at the end of the event? I’ve been a player since just after launch and things I don’t need are training programmes and replicator rations. I’ve a massive pool of the former and my inventory is so full of junk, I won’t be wanting on that regard either. Appreciate that isn’t the case with newer players.

My suggestion for alternate prizes might be ‘free spins on the Dabo Wheel’ and being able to choose either copies of the super rare 4* character or a super rare citation. I’d envisage this being limited to any player who gets four copies of a super rare character. Most of mine get junked for the 800 honour points which is fine of itself. There are some characters (notably Voyage characters but one or two others) that never seem to drop and alternate ways of getting them would be helpful.

So when you get your ranking, you can choose your prizes to suit you.

Comments

• Options
    How about earning event currency based on rank that you can spend on rewards?

If I already have the event 3-star, I could focus my spending on getting extra of another reward, be it credits or trainers or some new rewards like those Ljofa suggested.
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    I've been asking for a year now to add citations to the squadron rewards.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    Totally agree there needs to be more buffs for squad rewards. How about adding honor in addition to the replicator rations and credits? Aside from fleet bragging rights, there really isn't any rewards for squads.
  • Options
    Citations would be wonderful, but if not cites ten there should at lest be honor.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honor or citations for squadron rewards, oh yes! <3
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    +1 on all these ideas! Good thinking guys!