Home The Bridge
Options

Is the 5* Admiral Kirk new in the Vault?

W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
Is this the Tuesday pack addition. There are lots of Kirks, but that one doesn't seem familiar.
W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. He's been around a while. But I'm not seeing todays Tuesday pack yet :/
  • Options
    According to Shan's notes, it's a 5* 1701 O'Brien. Not seeing the packs and he's not in the vault, though.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will say if you're inclined to spend money on an older card (or at all, these days), Temporal Prisoner Chakotay is a solid buy.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to Shan's notes, it's a 5* 1701 O'Brien. Not seeing the packs and he's not in the vault, though.

I got Worf. But did not have him. So, Happy......

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    I will say if you're inclined to spend money on an older card (or at all, these days), Temporal Prisoner Chakotay is a solid buy.

Yes. Had him at 3 🌟 and Level 70. Isn't he Bonus this week?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

I have him at 4*. Easy buy for me.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    cmdrworf wrote: »

I have him at 4*. Easy buy for me.

I thought my DYC was on cooldown from yesterday. Mine is now FF & Level 80 or 90.......

• Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭

I have him 4/5 but alas with the way of things at the moment it's a pass from me.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

He is, but it's Galaxy/Skirmish so you'll be unlikely to get much use out of him even if he were immortalized. But good choice getting him - make sure you level him all the way up!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Admiral Kirk was a Tuesday pack crew just not this Tuesday. Would have been better than the two skill purple handed O’Brien though.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    aw man Admiral Kirk is already taken but who else still wants/needs:

Chief of Starfleet Operations Kirk
    startrektmp01.jpg?resize=600%2C254&ssl=1
    Comfortable Kirk
    tumblr_p5e03ibd2v1x0twueo4_250.gifv
    Even More Comfortable Kirk
    star-trek-the-motion-picture.jpg
    Deleted Scene EV Kirk
    William-Shatner-Leonard-Nimoy-1.jpg
    Historian Kirk
    tmp-wrist-communicator-kirk-spock-vger.jpg
    and that's before we even get anywhere near my personal favorite, Tracksuit Toast Kirk :)
    kirk-and-everybody-drinkingjpg.jpeg

I’ll take all of these, please.
  • Options

He is, but it's Galaxy/Skirmish so you'll be unlikely to get much use out of him even if he were immortalized. But good choice getting him - make sure you level him all the way up!

Got the deal. Unexpected DYC popped up, that I thought was on cooldown. He's FF, and Level 💯 now.....

ay92ecex4s9o.png
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would I love to get that final star for Chakotay? Absolutely. Would I want 1701 O’Brien? For collection purposes yes, for stats in a combo I already have in spades, no.

Shame that I’m not spending a dime until Wallgate has been dealt with.

This.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust