Home The Bridge
Options

Crewmembers that will never come out of portal

kobakoba ✭✭✭
Im trying to figure out which crewmembers are "off limits" even from premium portal. I know, that the majority of new event and pack crew is added to premium portal poll from time to time. I dont count them. I mean really specific crew, that will be never added to premium portal poll. So far I figured out this:

Gauntlet Legendary Crew (Locutus; Bartender Guinan; Caretaker; Armus; Angel)
Voyage Specific Super Rare Crew (Clown; Fierce Guinan; Dr. Leonard McCoy; Jannar; Lucien; Ens. Picard; Col. Worf; Thot Gor)
Honor Hall Crew (Kahless, Capt. Beverly Picard, EMH Mk.1, Stargazer Picard)
Fusion Crew (Tuvix; Duras Sis; 1010; Lizard Janeway; Indulgent 7)
Achievement Crew (CO Sisko)
Collections Reward Crew (Davenport)
Mission Reward Crew (Quinn)

Are all those above true? Am I missing someone? Thanks for insights.
Leader of the Czechoslovak Fleet (Starbase level 134). We are recruiting!

My Cryostasis Vault

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    koba wrote: »
    Im trying to figure out which crewmembers are "off limits" even from premium portal. I know, that the majority of new event and pack crew is added to premium portal poll from time to time. I dont count them. I mean really specific crew, that will be never added to premium portal poll. So far I figured out this:

Gauntlet Legendary Crew (Locutus; Bartender Guinan; Caretaker; Armus; Angel)
    Voyage Specific Super Rare Crew (Clown; Fierce Guinan; Dr. Leonard McCoy; Jannar; Lucien; Ens. Picard; Col. Worf; Thot Gor)
    Honor Hall Crew (Kahless, Capt. Beverly Picard, EMH Mk.1, Stargazer Picard)
    Fusion Crew (Tuvix; Duras Sis; 1010; Lizard Janeway; Indulgent 7)
    Achievement Crew (CO Sisko)
    Collections Reward Crew (Davenport)
    Mission Reward Crew (Quinn)

Are all those above true? Am I missing someone? Thanks for insights.

Locutus was in a Borg Pack once, IIRC. I think he is the only one who has ever been in the Portal, at all. But, I could be wrong........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did say that some if those crew could show up in specific packs, but not in the general portal.
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Locutus and Colonel Worf have both been in special packs but never in the regular portal.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about the Temporary Achievement crew, first Bones & now Homesteader?
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭

I imagine those will go in the portal. Otherwise players who started after those occasions would have no way to get them.
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »

I imagine those will go in the portal. Otherwise players who started after those occasions would have no way to get them.

And Homesteader was in a Tuesday 6-pack first. I would be shocked if she were never added to the portal.
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quinn is in the portal, he was included in the last update.
  • Options
    kobakoba ✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »

Thanks for info
    Leader of the Czechoslovak Fleet (Starbase level 134). We are recruiting!

My Cryostasis Vault
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought they said that was a mistake ad they changed it?
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options

I thought they said that was a mistake ad they changed it?

You're right, I saw the initial announcement but completely missed the updates. My mistake.
  • Options
    What about the extra's like Spot (3 years) and Livingstone (4 years). They were added at the anniversary of STT. I hope to add Spot next month, as I will be playing for 3 years by then.
  • Options
    What about the extra's like Spot (3 years) and Livingstone (4 years). They were added at the anniversary of STT. I hope to add Spot next month, as I will be playing for 3 years by then.

Those are avatars that unlock on your anniversary date.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Ensign Picard and Dr. Leonard McCoy (the two Voyage-exclusive crew) were briefly available in an Elusive Treasures pack shortly after they were added to the game. I only know because that's how I was able to get them in the first place—I never had either of them drop naturally in a Voyage, either before or since. But that might've been a bug since I haven't seen them in Elusive Treasures offers after that one.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ensign Picard and Dr. Leonard McCoy (the two Voyage-exclusive crew) were briefly available in an Elusive Treasures pack shortly after they were added to the game. I only know because that's how I was able to get them in the first place—I never had either of them drop naturally in a Voyage, either before or since. But that might've been a bug since I haven't seen them in Elusive Treasures offers after that one.

That’s where I got the first stars for those two crew as well. ET packs are pretty big, between event crew that aren’t in the portal yet and otherwise-exclusive crew like these. I’m not surprised that they haven’t shown up in beholds from later ET pack releases.
  • Options
    Just for the record, Fierce Guinan is also an achievement reward. I think some level of dilemmas resolved, but not sure.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just for the record, Fierce Guinan is also an achievement reward. I think some level of dilemmas resolved, but not sure.

You are correct, Fierce Guinan is the achievement reward for completing 1000 dilemmas:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Achievements#Complete_A_Dilemma_On_Your_Voyage
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Thought so - I knew I had her *because* of Voyages, but not *from* Voyages.

Damn. I've picked answers to over 1k dilemmas? Eh, I'll save the "what am I doing with my life" questions for when I hit 20k gauntlet rounds.
  • Options
    Thought so - I knew I had her *because* of Voyages, but not *from* Voyages.

Damn. I've picked answers to over 1k dilemmas? Eh, I'll save the "what am I doing with my life" questions for when I hit 20k gauntlet rounds.

No kidding. I got the Guinan achievement about a year into playing, but I am only at about 5000 gauntlet rounds. I play rounds I know I’ll lose just to get a little closer to that 20k (and I have no doubt I’ll get a 5th Locutus to drop when I reach 19,999 rounds).
  • Options
    TS199TS199 ✭✭
    If I recall... Guinan has been available in a pack (once). Locutus has been available 1 time a year in a special Borg pack (Twice in serving memory).

Though with Locutus, he is usually offered with 5-8 other 5* Borg to minimise chances of receiving him.
  • Options
    TS199 wrote: »
    If I recall... Guinan has been available in a pack (once). Locutus has been available 1 time a year in a special Borg pack (Twice in serving memory).

Though with Locutus, he is usually offered with 5-8 other 5* Borg to minimise chances of receiving him.

Yeah, that Borg Pack is like the biggest assortment, apart from Elusive Treasures and the one they do sometimes with all the new ones that are post last Portal Update. Forget what they call it.....

• Options

DO you automatically get those crew when playing for 3/4 years?
  • Options

Yes. Anniversary Avatars unlock on your anniversary date. Or soon after.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭

For clarity, they are NOT crew, JUST avatars.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Jean-Luc KenobiJean-Luc Kenobi ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    How do I delete comments?
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

You can only edit your post — which would, in effect, delete any comments you might want to remove, although the post itself would remain. It is not possible to delete a post.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Data1001 wrote: »

You can only edit your post — which would, in effect, delete any comments you might want to remove, although the post itself would remain. It is not possible to delete a post.

Thanks, and yes I meant post.
  • Options
    grumpsgrumps ✭✭
    What about Picard at El-Aldrel and EV Suit Tuvok?
  • Options
    grumps wrote: »
    What about Picard at El-Aldrel and EV Suit Tuvok?

I was a little surprised that Tuvok didn't make the Pack yesterday. Would have been good for those who missed him from the crowded Vulcan Pack.

I would think that they both will be added to the Portal eventually.

• Options

Probably just as well that they're not available as crew. Can you imagine going up against Porthos in gauntlet?
  • Options

Probably just as well that they're not available as crew. Can you imagine going up against Porthos in gauntlet?

Prime Porthos or Mirror Porthos?