Home Make It So!
Options

Threshold Plus

So it happened again, I had an idea.
I often loose incentive after i reach threshold so i thought to my self what would encourage players like me.

How about after getting 350000 VP and hitting the threshold we could have a roiling reward

say 150 Dil per 50000 VP See below

350000 Threshold
400000 150 Dill
450000 150 Dill
500000 150 Dil
and so on

What do you think ?
Star Truckerz
It's only my opinion but....

Comments

• Options
    i like it, in other words i would like anything that makes me want to grind further as an incentive, I'm not a top 10 achiever nor want to be so wont grind for the glory....

But i will run for a bone.

1 awesome for OP.
    “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so. “ – Mark Twain?
  • Options
    RoxtonRoxton ✭✭✭
    senoufo wrote: »
    i like it, in other words i would like anything that makes me want to grind further as an incentive, I'm not a top 10 achiever nor want to be so wont grind for the glory....

But i will run for a bone.

1 awesome for OP.

Or a carrot?
    Star Truckerz
    It's only my opinion but....

• Options
    Roxton wrote: »
    I often loose incentive after i reach threshold so i thought to my self what would encourage players like me.

How about after getting 350000 VP and hitting the threshold we could have a roiling reward

350000 Threshold
    400000 150 Dill
    450000 150 Dill
    500000 150 Dil
    and so on

What do you think ?

But wouldn’t that devalue the Offer Wall?
    (Sorry— couldn’t help myself.)
  • Options
    Roxton wrote: »

350000 Threshold
    400000 150 Dill
    450000 150 Dill
    500000 150 Dil
    and so on

What do you think ?

I agree. I have in the past collected all the threshold rewards and stopped playing the event as there was no benefit for me to continue, I also know other Captains that have done the same so I think your suggestion would be a good incentive to continue, even if it was started with extra Chronitons then Merits then Dilithium with the Dil increasing by 50 each time.