Home The Bridge
Options

New faction coming?

yyr0ccj1yk4i.png

I know there's an occasional UI glitch for the different factions, but this looks different? Noticed it just after the noon reset.

Comments

• Options
    Also, when I try to click on the faction symbol where I'd normally get a confirmation pop-up to go to that faction's homeworld, I get stuck in a "Hailing Starfleet..." loop.
  • Options
    Guest Guest  ✭✭✭
    very old bug
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faction Event this week. Probably the phantom Faction bug. Just keep an eye on Transmissions that drop components you need for Crafting. That is how we found out about the Borg.....

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    This seems to be an ongoing glitch. Every couple of months someone posts that exact question and screenshot.

But just out of curiosity, what other factions could they create? They need a few crew for each one I would think....
  • Options
    This seems to be an ongoing glitch. Every couple of months someone posts that exact question and screenshot.

But just out of curiosity, what other factions could they create? They need a few crew for each one I would think....

Maybe a Delphic Expanse one? Do we even have enough of those? Or enough Ocampa after this month's Mega? Or any group not represented yet? I think you are right that we don't really have enough of any group that is missing.....

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

"Place where many Pakled and planet are, and where Pakled friends are welcome"
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    You join esteemed company in reporting this @Hemlock Martinis :)
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delta Quadrant Faction with all the random races Voyager encountered.
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭

No new exactly, but I think it would be great if the Hirogen were expanded to include other hunters like Damrus and The Gamma Quadrant "Hunters" of Tosk. Perhaps raiders in general, like Arctus Baran or some Nausiccans.

Right now, the Hirogen are such a teeny tiny faction, and there are only a few named options to expand them. Delta Quadrant races are also unlikely to feature in future series.

Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Temporal Agent Faction?
  • Options
    Exanimus wrote: »
    Temporal Agent Faction?

I was thinking about that earlier. All the Temporal Agencies and combatant races from the Cold War.....

Presage
    Suliban
    Temporal Agents
    So Ons
    So Forths

• Options
    Perhaps it'll be a new pay per faction? Accessed by filling out several questionnaires.
  • Options
    happens after almost every event
    F2P/VIP 0 for LIFE!
  • Options
    bug. but Synthetic Faction someday?
  • Options
    odv6rh0q9atw.jpg
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Well, since Section 31 has its own faction independent from the Federation (plus there is the two Ferengi), then why not add other clandestine organizations such as Obsidian Order and Tal Shiar? Makes sense to me.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    Orion Pirates? Gorn? Kzinti? Various subfactions of the known races.