Fleet Admiral - Edmonton Trekkies [ET] | Squadron Leader - 1701'ers
Join us! We have cheesecake!! | Fleet Central Information

Comments

• Options
    Noice!
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats and sorry at the same time!
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Start a second copy for the upcoming fictional robot mega? Hmm... maybe not.
  • Options
    How are your ENG/SEC voyages doing? What other crew do you have with that skill combination?

There is a chance we might get "They came from the Holodeck" packs in the portal during the new campaign, so if you plan to pull from those for any other reason, you might get to upgrade him.

It's not a card I would start a dupe of, but if you badly need crew with that skill combo, it could make sense (not sure if I'd ever use citations on him though, as it's possible that the next mega legendary or campaign card will have that combination and be a much better crew).
  • Options
    furyd wrote: »
    I prefer my glass to be completely full or completely empty.

The optimist: "The glass is half full"
    The pessimist: "The glass is half empty"
    The realist: "You've pissed in that, haven't you?"

The Optipest: "Half full? Half Empty? I need another beer"
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • Options
    How are your ENG/SEC voyages doing? What other crew do you have with that skill combination?

There is a chance we might get "They came from the Holodeck" packs in the portal during the new campaign, so if you plan to pull from those for any other reason, you might get to upgrade him.

It's not a card I would start a dupe of, but if you badly need crew with that skill combo, it could make sense (not sure if I'd ever use citations on him though, as it's possible that the next mega legendary or campaign card will have that combination and be a much better crew).

Thanks! I made a decision early in the game to not have duplicates.
    Fleet Admiral - Edmonton Trekkies [ET] | Squadron Leader - 1701'ers
    Join us! We have cheesecake!! | Fleet Central Information
  • Options
    furyd wrote: »
    I prefer my glass to be completely full or completely empty.

The optimist: "The glass is half full"
    The pessimist: "The glass is half empty"
    The realist: "You've pissed in that, haven't you?"

The engineer: "The glass is twice as big as it needs to be."

The Starfleet Engineer: "I can repair that crack in the glass in two hours." {30 minutes later} "Here's your repaired glass."
    Starfleet Captain: "You're a miracle worker!"

Always over-promise and under-deliver, that's how I do it.
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    In my line of work the engineers always design the glass too small and we have to work around it every single time. The response to complaining about it is “it should have worked and we must be doing something wrong.” But hey they pocket the bonuses for “saving money”. Inevitably a redesign is done and costing three times as much had it been done correctly the first time because some Einstein upstairs finally realizes that production and efficiency is in the toilet due to the “brilliant design”. Been this way for nearly my 40 year career in two major manufacturing industries. Shame they can’t teach common sense in college.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    Congratulations on getting it.