Home Ready Room

eXo Guides - Events & Beholds

eXo | SilverRose (retired)eXo | SilverRose (retired) ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2020 in Ready Room
Hi folks! As mentioned in a few places, in an attempt to help spread love in the time of cholera.. or whatever is going on over on the Bridge about the offer wall now.. we've been working to create broadly shareable versions of some of our eXo fleet resources.

The latest one we've finished is our eXo Event Guide. There are some companion workbooks I'm creating to go along with some of the embedded google sheets in that document.

Also, a follow up on our BeGold guide. Purple tiers are still a work in progress, but we're working on it now and the document is here. Our ugly and unformatted bot worksheet is here though, if anyone wants to be able to search through what we have done.

Questions, comments, and feedback are always welcome. :smile:

-SR

Edited to add a few more things --

Here are some raw workbooks we use to rank/tier crew for the behold guides. Super Rare here and Legendary here.

Here are the workbooks embedded in the Event Guide.

Skirmish & Galaxy farming lists
Same lists as above with a spot for you to upload your inventory from DataCore and get a customized recommendation.
Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!

Comments

• Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still reviewing. It looks pretty good so far. I can suggest a couple notes on the event guide.

The community still watches event performance. There are telltale signs of macro use. Players in the top 25 are watched closely. Not only will you not win using a macro, you risk being discovered by the community and turned in to the devs. Is your account worth the risk?

Faction event, squad leading: I'm a long term player and moderate spender. Even with a deep roster, I prefer to have the shared crew to send an extra shuttle over the bonus from being SL when I'm going for the top 25. It might be worth mentioning as an additional strategy.
    Farewell 🖖
  • I added a sentence on the benefit to longer-term players for leading. Thanks for the suggestion.

• Question regarding your Behold Guide... I see you've added quite a bit of purples to the list from the initial iteration. There are still several purples missing, is there a plan to add them or not? I'm only asking because I need a new tier system to go off of with the Big Book retiring. I want to know if I can rely on the exo guide for it?

Thanks for the hard work.
  • Question regarding your Behold Guide... I see you've added quite a bit of purples to the list from the initial iteration. There are still several purples missing, is there a plan to add them or not? I'm only asking because I need a new tier system to go off of with the Big Book retiring. I want to know if I can rely on the exo guide for it?

Thanks for the hard work.

Thanks for the question! Yes, we're going through and adding the purples. Frankly, we started adding new crew to the list, but never went back and finished all of the old purples... So, we're in the middle of doing it now. Good news, we're halfway through the alphabet! The goal is to get those done today/over the weekend.

• All purples are now done thanks to a weekend of STT work from me and @eXo | RodenberryPie. We'll make it prettier and share soon - and have a few tweaks to make yet-, but it's all in the bot worksheet now.

• Thanx for your efforts. It is appreciated.
  • eXo | SilverRose (retired)eXo | SilverRose (retired) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Updated OP to point at two new workbooks for Super Rare and Legendary crew backend data. Most of the guts are on hidden tabs for the sake of presentation.

We've been doing some work to try to calculate a holistic quantitative rank for crew - sort of like a mathematical Book tier - which is reflected here, along with adjustable inputs used to weight and consider various formula elements on the "Ranks" tab. Usual caveats - YMMV, this is irrespective of roster and fusion, read the freaking book tiers/comments because someone like Ardra will get knocked down many pegs with a quant holistic approach, etc. - apply. Stats are also unboosted because bonuses vary too.

Also in progress:
    - about halfway done with the separate Book of Super Rare crew
    - SR's guide on how to first to max