Home The Bridge
Options

Goodbye STT

{DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
Today I transferred the H3LLHOUND5 to its former XO and new admiral. I logged out for the last time and deleted the app from all my devices.

I just wanted to take a minute to say goodbye to all the cool people that have been a part of this community with me over the past few years. I’m really gonna miss the friends I’ve made here and in the game.

And Shan, I know there’s been at least a few times you wanted to strangle me... but you didn’t. You’ve always been cool to me, and I sincerely appreciate the patience you’ve shown not just me, but all the forum members here. I hope TP knows how lucky they are to have you.

As Jerry Springer used to say... “Take care of yourselves... and each other “

Comments

• Options
    Well have fun whereever it takes you :smile:
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best of luck Smelly. We didn't often see eye to eye, but I'm still sorry to see you go. Hopefully things will turn around and we can disagree again. :wink:
  • Options
    Take care and LLAP Smelly, ill miss you on the leaderboard during skirmishes im sure ;)
  • Options
    LLAP, Smelly. Sad to see you go.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    Smelly, you will be missed. Take care, my friend.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you are not quitting because of the offer wall. It is already in many games and will likely soon be in all. Good luck to ya.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wishing you the best of luck in all your endeavors👍
  • Options
    Smelly, we didn't know each other well but you were always kind and encouraging in game. I hope you take good care of you too!

n28s0q0u9kj3.gif
  • Options
    Smell ya later. B)
  • Options
    I know we don't know each other, but I wish you the best in life and happiness wherever it is that you may seek it. LLAP
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    LLAP...
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Also, if you are leaving and I won’t see you again can I borrow some money?

espmjq627ojs.jpeg
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Smelly, you were an awesome admiral, and I really enjoyed being your XO. Wherever life takes you now, I wish you success and happiness. LLAP my friend.
  • Options
    LLAP Smelly!
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
  • Options
    Don't break my heart, my Stinky Smelly heart...
  • Options
    I just don't think Steve would understand.