Home Engineering Room
Options

facebook back to this

V.V. ✭✭✭✭
Star Trek

Could not authenticate you from Facebook because "Facebook Authentication failed, unable to validate credentials. Please contact Customer Support if the issue persists.".
Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform are you using?
    If on pc, what browser and was it updated recently?
  • Options
    SkettiSketti ✭✭✭
    Having the same problem, unable to log in via Facebook.
    "Facebook Authentication failed, ...." Log in to CS Tools.
    Attempt to "Sign in with Dbid" also failed. Redirected to page with statement:- stt.disruptorbeam.com redirected you too many times.
    I am on a PC, browsers - Microsoft Edge & Google Chrome. (Tried both).
  • Options
    Earlier my game was crashing at start. I tried reinstalling the App but now when I try to reconnect via Facebook it says it is not able to login

Based on
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/16503/ios-game-instant-crashes-at-start-up#latest

I’m guessing what was done to fix the startup is now causing the FB issues
  • Options
    Finn SCFinn SC ✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Same problem here. I cannot sign in (depending on browser used I get different error messages (Firefox refers to some rerouting problems, Chrome reports
    "Star Trek
    Could not authenticate you from Facebook because "Facebook Authentication failed, …"

In any case, I've wasted the 90 minute speed boosts I used on my event shuttles :(
    I've opened a ticket.
  • Options
    SkettiSketti ✭✭✭
    Sketti wrote: »
    Having the same problem, unable to log in via Facebook.
    "Facebook Authentication failed, ...." Log in to CS Tools.
    Attempt to "Sign in with Dbid" also failed. Redirected to page with statement:- stt.disruptorbeam.com redirected you too many times.
    I am on a PC, browsers - Microsoft Edge & Google Chrome. (Tried both).

Not sure if you done anything at your end, but finally managed to log in.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was another side of the Facebook outage, and this has now been resolved.