Home Engineering Room

Gauntlet Crashes

AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
For the past day, I keep having issues in Gauntlet. I will be playing as normal and then I will try to select an opponent and get a message that the opponent does not exist. I then need to restart my app. After restart it looks like the matchup I had selected was played(I an see my streak change and the crew is either tired or dead) and I can continue playing.

Comments

• MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had that too, but only once so far.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't that just due to the existing glitch that happens when somebody freezes a crew after they've added them to their Gauntlet?

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Isn't that just due to the existing glitch that happens when somebody freezes a crew after they've added them to their Gauntlet?

Exactly. And some ppl do it on purpose. Sadly.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been happening a lot more than I've ever had it before. I guess it's possible one person in my gauntlet is misbehaving this time?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this should no longer be happening!
    A fix was introduced with today's server. (2020-07-28)
  • I haven’t been able to play the gauntlet for months now. I will choose my players, and then choose an opponent, but it always shows the crew need reviving! And at that point the screen freezes and I can’t do anything. I keep contacting the Zen desk and they say it’s a known issue. But when are they going to fix it? I do appreciate the free chronitons I get sent but I would rather play a working gauntlet. Frustrating. 🖖🏻😩