Home Engineering Room

unityadscache

starfoxstarfox ✭✭✭
edited July 2020 in Engineering Room
i recently transferred an mp3 to my mobile and while looking for it i saw a ton of recently added "unityadscach-(bunch of letters and numbers)" and a few "MAIN_VIDEO". i was like what is this . theyre from the ads in timelines.
how do i stop these mp4 's from being added to my phone? there were a lot of them to delete. im not concerned with the space they consume; its just annoying to have to filter through these while searching for my own mp3s

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    starfox wrote: »
    i recently transferred an mp3 to my mobile and while looking for it i saw a ton of recently added "unityadscach-(bunch of letters and numbers)" and a few "MAIN_VIDEO". i was like what is this . theyre from the ads in timelines.
    how do i stop these mp4 's from being added to my phone? there were a lot of them to delete. im not concerned with the space they consume; its just annoying to have to filter through these while searching for my own mp3s

These are needed for the ads you see in game, as far as I know there is no way to stop them from being added your phone.