Home Engineering Room
Options

6 weeks later... still no response to ticket

I continue to try to exercise patience knowing that the CS team is very overloaded, but it has now reached 6 full weeks with zero response or any sort of acknowledgement that my ticket has been received.

During this time, I've written two follow-ups, kindly asking for a reply of any type, but nothing so far. I know that submitting a separate ticket to complain about this ticket is not the right thing to do, but this is becoming excessive, and extending well beyond the stated 4 week turn-around time.

Do I have no recourse but to just continue to sit and wait, praying some week I might hear a response?? HELP!

Comments

• Options
    Ouch! I feel lucky it only took mine 8 days (but still in limbo for fixing)

My only advice is "hang in there". I am sure it depends on the type of issue you are having. I may be wrong, but I think they are prioritizing based on if other players have similar issues.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Nah they are utilizing FIFO. So just sit tight and forget that you like playing the game or that any money you might have spent is lining someones wallet and not going to customer service. This is a huge load of fetid dingo's kidneys.. as more and more accounts have their databases corrupted on the server side and cannot log in.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah they are utilizing FIFO. So just sit tight and forget that you like playing the game or that any money you might have spent is lining someones wallet and not going to customer service. This is a huge load of fetid dingo's kidneys.. as more and more accounts have their databases corrupted on the server side and cannot log in.

Can't be FIFO if some tickets are taking weeks to respond and some days. That makes no sense.
  • Options
    Nah they are utilizing FIFO.

They absolutely are not. My ticket is pushing 4 weeks. I had a fleet mate have one resolved within 24 hours. They are picking and choosing what is "important" which is making the whole thing even worse.
    "The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination."
  • Options
    Welcome to the club, MOZangelesSD.

XCorwyn1961X wrote: »
    Nah they are utilizing FINO. /Fixed.