Home The Bridge
Options

Sunday Rep Rat Offers.....

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
I actually looked at doing at least one. My main hold up is I keep running out of Fed Creds. It's slowing me down getting crew leveled up, because I keep running out of Fed Creds for Crafting......

v3q0avrnb0z3.png
0m4mcd59m44a.png
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn’t recommend it, but I have bought this offer once or twice in the past for essentially the same reason.

If you MUST get one of these, look at the smaller one. It is more creds per dollar. The rep value is the same on both.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn’t recommend it, but I have bought this offer once or twice in the past for essentially the same reason.

If you MUST get one of these, look at the smaller one. It is more creds per dollar. The rep value is the same on both.

Yeah. I actually traded Dilithium for Fed Creds a couple times, leveling Armus & The Caretaker......

That Cred cost adds up with some of the Crafting.....
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    if you are low on credits go nuts on a skirmish event and your credit problems are moot
  • Options
    On a scale of 1 to 10 regarding good deals those are at -5.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah. I actually traded Dilithium for Fed Creds a couple times, leveling Armus & The Caretaker......

That Cred cost adds up with some of the Crafting.....

Take advantage of Saturday's cadet missions and ad warps. You may have to keep in mind that it is more than likely a better deal to get cadet tickets and use without Ad than to buy credits with dil. 75k 6 times for 150 dil. on first set. May need extra set been a while since I have done that cannot remember the cost.
  • Options
    ShadowPresenceShadowPresence ✭✭✭✭
    If gifting were a thing I'd give you a bunch. I have 24 million. :/