Home The Bridge
Options

Thanks for the care package and new tomalak art.

i'm curious, are there still alot of players in lockdown?

Also kudos on the new Tomalak art. Looks much more in style with the rest.
Hoping this will be a continued trend.

Comments

• Options
    Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    We’ve partially opened up in NJ but we still need to wear masks and observe the 6ft rule. My company is all WFH indefinitely.

Thanks for the care package today. It’s much appreciated.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    sqicz2mqkouj.png
    00gli6hzrzpz.png

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been back at work since May 11th. But ya know... Texas. ;)
  • Options
    We're kind of in the middle? Some stuff has reopened, with restrictions. DMV, for instance is by appointment only. Essential businesses mostly still doing short hours.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Same here, lockdown over, but after much debating, they made facemask mandatory for most public places. Yet when possible, working from home remains adviced.
    And honestly, it's been relaxing working from home.
  • Options
    kobakoba ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    New Tomalak art??? This is awesome. I will spend some money in this game, just to celebrate this.
    Leader of the Czechoslovak Fleet (Starbase level 134). We are recruiting!

My Cryostasis Vault
  • Options
    Here Lock down is mostly over, but I am on WFH until January? and masks are required in public.

I am great full for the care packages.
  • Options
    koba wrote: »
    New Tomalak art??? This is awesome. I will spend some money in this game, just to celebrate this.

Not sure who wears it better. Him or Klingon Jadzia.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, new art looks GREAT!
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    sqicz2mqkouj.png
    00gli6hzrzpz.png

TOMALAK: You see, Picard, after we dissect your Enterprise for every precious bit of information, I intend to display its broken hull in the center of the Romulan capitol as a symbol of our victory. It will inspire our armies for generations to come, and serve as a warning to any other traitor who would create ripples of disloyalty. :o
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    I am happy that you like the new art for Tomalak :)

1te27urs4fdx.jpg
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maryland has eased its lockdown, but things are relatively restricted, especially the size of gatherings. Masks are also generally required in public.

My wife and I are both able to work from home, so we're effectively operating under full lock down still. Errands are run about once a week, otherwise we mostly stay at home. But we're homebodies to begin with, and are lucky enough to have a large enough yard that we can stretch our legs.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd give you all an update on conditions here but @Gib - Admiral Mariners and I are neighbors and you already got the report.
  • Options
    thank you from the great white north, eh!
    3cdw1lrux455.jpg
    “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so. “ – Mark Twain?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've got no lockdown (governor lost in court) but most offices etc are still shut down. I've been working from home the entire time.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    Thanks for Tomalak update, now it looks like him :)
  • Options
    I know I'm in the minority here, but I was rather fond of Frankenstein Tomalak. Oh and we're back on lockdown, here in Cali
  • Options
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    We've got no lockdown (governor lost in court) but most offices etc are still shut down. I've been working from home the entire time.

Must be nice to have controls in place. Our governor doubled down on the Draconianism yesterday......