Home Engineering Room

Display Issues

*Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2020 in Engineering Room
fx44dntyytzw.png

On laptop, STEAM, no issues with iOS. (restarted several times)
Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working on it!
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Working on it!

:)<3
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    Is this why STT on Steam isn't working correctly for me right now?

I've had trouble with it the last few days where it would frequently get stuck on "Hailing Starfleet," or get stuck in general, or crash. This may be due to me running CCleaner on my computer as the problems began the next day. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times but the problem persisted. Last night, I seemed to have fixed it by clearing the game from the registry in Windows and when I reinstalled the game, it was like new and I even did the tutorial to get the missing achievement on Steam. The other times I reinstalled the game without clearing it from the registry, it would still have me logged into the account rather than starting fresh. Clearing the registry seemed to have fixed the problems. I thought the game was working normally, but it's not quite working right now for me these last few minutes. It seemed to work fine this morning, although it was going slower downloading everything.

No problems on Android.
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its working now :D
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    You beat me to it!! :D
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Bound2Fate wrote: »

I've had trouble with it the last few days where it would frequently get stuck on "Hailing Starfleet," or get stuck in general, or crash. This may be due to me running CCleaner on my computer as the problems began the next day. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times but the problem persisted. Last night, I seemed to have fixed it by clearing the game from the registry in Windows and when I reinstalled the game, it was like new and I even did the tutorial to get the missing achievement on Steam. The other times I reinstalled the game without clearing it from the registry, it would still have me logged into the account rather than starting fresh. Clearing the registry seemed to have fixed the problems. I thought the game was working normally, but it's not quite working right now for me these last few minutes. It seemed to work fine this morning, although it was going slower downloading everything.

No problems on Android.

This feels like another issue.
    If this persists please create a separate discussion and/or contact Support :)
  • Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭

No problems on Android.

If this persists please create a separate and/or contact Support :)

It seems to be working fine now. :)

I did contact support a few days ago, but they did not have a solution. I feel that what I did fixed it however.
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

No problems on Android.

If this persists please create a separate and/or contact Support :)

It seems to be working fine now. :)

I did contact support a few days ago, but they did not have a solution. I feel that what I did fixed it however.

Glad to hear it :)
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Kind of a display issue I guess, but I claimed a replicator ration reward from my email but the wording was all in German. Thought it kind of odd of a random language change to just appear like that. Nothing else in the game was different wording just that one blip.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite