Nevermind. Finally unstuck.

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phew!
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Shan wrote: »
    Phew!

I know that WRG considers this a low-incidence bug, per the infamous confessional on FB by one of the DB devs.

Please consider that this voyage issue is a high-irritation bug for your current players who want to claim the 20-hour achievement. TP has provided WRG with additional resources, so I strongly encourage your studio to use them wisely & focus on long-standing issues such as this one, among others, e.g. inventory sorting. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • It's back at 16 hours. :(
  • Stuck again at 16 hours. This time I waited a while and tried multiple times. Still stuck.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    DavidF95 wrote: »
    It's back at 16 hours. :(

No need to create a new thread, @DavidF95 .

Try logging in again through the Settings, then restart the app. If that does not work, you could delete the app, clear the cache, reinstall and log in via Settings.

If all else fails, CS (Zendesk) has a standard procedure for dealing with “stuck voyages”. I have had a few, and CS has made things right every time.

Best of luck! 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Thanks. I just recalled and am going to forgo the 20 hour voyage achievement. I searched this forum since I created this and realized it's not worth the trouble. But thanks for the response.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this is an annoying bug, and it is on our list. It is not an easy one to find the root cause for.
    But we're hoping to make progress towards a solution.
  • Good luck.
  • Mine got stuck at 16, too.