Home The Bridge

Young Anya

AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
Interesting choice for a new crew. I'm surprised we got her before Salia or an older Anya. Maybe a rights issue? Hopefully Salia will be coming soon?

Comments

• oh that’s from that wesley episode... :wink:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just keep seeing Caregiver after Caregiver being released... now that the Caregiver mega is over.

She's tied with Saboteur Garak at #3 base ENG/SEC in what is a relatively tight Top 7, but not much else exciting about her for FWIW.
  • robownage wrote: »
    I just keep seeing Caregiver after Caregiver being released... now that the Caregiver mega is over.

She's tied with Saboteur Garak at #3 base ENG/SEC in what is a relatively tight Top 7, but not much else exciting about her for FWIW.

younger rosters will find the burst damage @ 8secs useful as well...
    Account on it's final tour, soon to be retired!
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Completely unexciting choice
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    2i52lod9ekhq.png

How great is this picture. Boothby Replicant trying to give Anya a flower, Curzon Odo trying to give her champagne. Laas ready to stab Curzon Odo as he is competition. Martia not caring about Anya and weird Silik trying to show off by doing courting ritual exercise squats.

Best post of the week.
    I don't recall an Anya, so I have little interest.
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    robownage wrote: »

Very true. I wonder if they created a bunch of caretakers for the mega and then didn't include them for some reason. So now they're burning them off.

It's kind of silly if you think about it. They could have just released this Tuesday pack during the mega. If all the new Tuesday pack crew during a mega event had the mega trait it would be a good way to make the month feel more cohesive.

Then again, at this point I'll settle for the event crew all having the mega trait.

But this past mega only had 1 faction, and that was in week 1. Variants didn’t have a lot to do in that mega
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    I don't recall an Anya, so I have little interest.

When Weasely fell in love with the shape shifter girl. She was the bodyguard.....

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Anya

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
    Thanks. I remember the basic episode now, but there is still nothing that shouts out to me. Good luck to those who want her.
  • Young Anya and Old Anya fusing into Shapeshifted Anya would be kind of cool, though there are lots of people I'd like to see get at least one card before she (theoretically) got three.

Boothby Replicant is very good, and Z-Odo is still solid if no longer uber-legendary. But those Super Rares (i.e. who you are most likely to get), oof. Laas is the "best" in the Big Book at Tier 9, with the others cellar-dwelling in Tier 10; eXo has similar rankings, with Laas' Garbage just ahead of the other two's Airlock status.
  • robownage wrote: »

Between this and Mother L'Rell, it's pretty baffling. Especially when the mega didn't actually have that many Caregivers.
  • Young Anya and Old Anya fusing into Shapeshifted Anya would be kind of cool, though there are lots of people I'd like to see get at least one card before she (theoretically) got three.

Boothby Replicant is very good, and Z-Odo is still solid if no longer uber-legendary. But those Super Rares (i.e. who you are most likely to get), oof. Laas is the "best" in the Big Book at Tier 9, with the others cellar-dwelling in Tier 10; eXo has similar rankings, with Laas' Garbage just ahead of the other two's Airlock status.

Yeah. Did 1 pull because all legendaries are not bad and boothby is very good. But with the chances of getting totaly useless SRs that high i stopped. If one of the SRs had been a good one i would have done more pulls.
    Makes you wonder if TP puts any thought in those packs at all. From apurely commercial point of view this doesnt make sense
    Did one Pull.

Behold in last Spot for second 🌟 for Silik.....

2sj6po0hqu77.png
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Wanted a 4th star for Boothby but got a 3rd for Martia and Anya with my 2 pulls. Well, ok I guess. Out of dil that was that.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Love doing 15 packs and not getting a single pack legendary. At least Silik was the only one in the lot I had FF'd, but still. Anya joins Dark Empath Troi and North Star T'Pol in the white whale category.
  • Admiral 8QAdmiral 8Q ✭✭✭
    Don't forget this version of Anya. :D
    uvlkwpzn29gk.png
    Can we talk about the elephant in the episode's room?!?!?

The planet they were taking them to had so much atmospheric interference that communications would not work. Yet, they transported them to the planet. All the times that seemingly mundane stuff interfered with transporters, yet communications worked, and this planet blocked radio, but not transporters? I would think it would take much more bandwidth to transmit people than words.......

• KaiRoKaiRo ✭✭✭
    The planet they were taking them to had so much atmospheric interference that communications would not work. Yet, they transported them to the planet. All the times that seemingly mundane stuff interfered with transporters, yet communications worked, and this planet blocked radio, but not transporters? I would think it would take much more bandwidth to transmit people than words.......

Hey, it's whatever the plot needs, OK? :p
    After all, it's a TV show.

That said, you're right it feels a bit weird if you think it through. But then, they wanted to tell a story about people, as usually in Star Trek, and the tech is only there to enable the story, it's not the center of the writing.

BTW, If you're that much into those things, you may also like yesterday's Comic-Con@Home panel with 3 Star Trek science advisors: https://youtu.be/XW07eXULxUc
    "Don't try to be a great man... just be a man. Let history make its own judgments."
    -- Dr. Zefram Cochrane, around 2073