Home Make It So!
Options

QoL Suggestions

For those who have fair chunks of chrons and credits, I'd like to suggest a couple of bits:

1) On the 10x basic pulls, have it work similar to the training modules so a long press starts adding the number of 10x's to pull.

2) Do the same on a 10x warp, or have a 100x warp unlock after a certain level

Should save some clickage, and uses existing UI methods!

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe that those are good ideas. I've never seen them before. I'm not certain how much I would want number 2. I can see its use, but I would worry about accidentally tapping it. I really like number 1. I have over 51 million credits and would gladly run a few thousand 10x pulls. Not sure about difficulties with dismissing all those worthless crew. Good thinking on the idea.
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think multi-pulling 10x pulls would be a logistic nightmare. But how about converting 10 solo pulls into a single 10x pull?
  • Options
    I believe that those are good ideas. I've never seen them before. I'm not certain how much I would want number 2. I can see its use, but I would worry about accidentally tapping it. I really like number 1. I have over 51 million credits and would gladly run a few thousand 10x pulls. Not sure about difficulties with dismissing all those worthless crew. Good thinking on the idea.

It's why I like the training UI, it asks before you commit it, so that would be better than a Warp x100 and be more flexible, and also ensure that no fat finger presses would empty you of chrons!