Home The Bridge
Options

Does this work? {Two of the same Crew on a Ship in Arena}

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2020 in The Bridge
I have seen several D'Orkas recently with two Killys. Killies? Does that work? Or does one "cancel out"?

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Please edit the title of this thread for clarity, thanks! :)
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    The attack bonus from the second one won’t do anything but that’s going to be true for any crew with the same initialize time and an equal or lower attack bonus to the first Killy. I imagine the passive stats do stack, however, and obviously the instant-damage attack won’t be affected by doubling up.
  • Options
    (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭
    obviously the instant-damage attack won’t be affected by doubling up.

Except for getting to do it twice, I imagine. Which is probably the main driver of that crew choice.
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    obviously the instant-damage attack won’t be affected by doubling up.

Except for getting to do it twice, I imagine. Which is probably the main driver of that crew choice.

I should have been clearer...the first Killy’s attack won’t be negated or canceled by having the second one’s attack, just like it isn’t affected when an RPC, Saboteur Garak, Garth, etc. takes that slot instead of a second Killy.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    I use two Killy characters, and she appears to work quite well (5/5 and 4/5). On auto, speed 3, I run through all battles (from clicking to start the Skirmish to exiting out after the last ship battle) in about 60 seconds. Sometimes it’s a little faster, others a little slower.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    All that really matters here is the instant damage burst. I got a little curious and did an experiment for science - 3 Killys, 2 Killy + Grunge Kes, and 1 Killy + Krusty the Klingon + Grunge Kes. Difference between them was 2 seconds.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    All that really matters here is the instant damage burst. I got a little curious and did an experiment for science - 3 Killys, 2 Killy + Grunge Kes, and 1 Killy + Krusty the Klingon + Grunge Kes. Difference between them was 2 seconds.

So, they both {or more} do the instant damage? That is what I was wondering about.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    eXo | SilverRose (retired)eXo | SilverRose (retired) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Yep, they both, or all, will. The instant damage is what matters.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    Short answer yes.
    Long answer hell yes!