Home Engineering Room
Options

Initial Intel missing

MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
I bought the pack 5 times and then jumped to the event.

Looks like there was no starting Intel this time.

tv8ryv7dcybj.png

The pic was made 28 minutes after event start.

Also, there is no Intel symbol (iPad).
Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was some starting Intel, when you noticed this, did you restart afterwards?
    For the missing icon, I see it too on my ipad mini.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Not to fix it but I think I did it anyway for an adwarp with no change. In between I already earned some Intel via battles so I cannot check it any more.

How much initial Intel should it have been? According to some rough calculation I have had like 60. Shouldn't it be more, or am I just forgetful?
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Shan wrote: »
    There was some starting Intel, when you noticed this, did you restart afterwards?
    For the missing icon, I see it too on my ipad mini.

I can confirm the missing/blank intel item and it seems to be iOS only(tested with several devices, ipads/phones) on Amzon Fire all looks normal. Must be related to the last Game update. Last skirmishes(Hybrid) it still was ok.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone starts with 100 Intel
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm ok then perhaps it was ok anyway. I misremembered that we start with something like 1000. My bad.