Home Engineering Room
Options

Still being repeatedly bounced no matter what I'm doing

W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2020 in Engineering Room
Well, truthfully, I get bounced out constantly, whether I'm doing anything or not. I've launched skirmish three times today- only three. This far-
#1- Finished- don't remember if I was bounced
#2- Bounced before the first battle started, came back in, continued, bounced on three or four, and didn't get to finish. You owe me VP!
#3- Launched, played a couple battles, bounced, not tried to continue it yet.
This is ridiculous! I've been complaining about this issue since May at least. I Sent a ticket. I think it sent. The keyboard is acting up and I had to type quick to get it sent. I Sent one last Skirmish event and maybe the one before and got no results either time. This issue constantly costs me chrons, because I launch a mission and get nothing for it when bounced, dilithium from recharging voyages that I either get bounced out watching or bounced out trying to get in to get it (have one of those out now, btw- sent a ticket for the last one that was not resolved), VP for events, arena tickets (start and bounced with no result and it does not count towards dailies - sometimes I CAN'T finish dailies without buying tickets), cadet tickets and replicator uses (not being let in when trying to finish before server reset). Are you going to fix the Kindle version of not? We already pay a penny more on every offer we buy.
W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*

Comments

• Options
    Was double bounced again. Lost 2000 for the last round. I am now 5000vp behind where I should be for this event. This is the THIRD skirmish event that this has been an issue for.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    And again! 4000 down. Bounced just as it started and again in round three. 1000 each for three and four and 2000 for 5.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry.
    I do not see other reports of this so it is hard to provide recommendations or to find a solution.
  • Options
    It is the bouncing in general. It just did it to me again. Down another 4000vp. I have done everything they have suggested on tickets. Ask any Kindle player. I know several said they had similar problems on another post of mine. It has been doing this since the mid-May update for Kindle and it is just compounding. I have been bounced so much I still have 60k in Intel to spend. I waste my time restarting and sending tickets.
  • Options
    This is utterly absurd.
    I was bounced twice trying to get in.
    Once doing a scan.
    Once claiming my daily reward.
    Once doing a Dabo spin.
    Once equipping that item on a crew.
    Once claiming my Arena rewards.
    All in under five minutes. This needs addressed or I will send a letter to Amazon about it and, then, I will start sending them to every advertiser I see on here, letting them know what a wonderful brand partner they have.
    So far I know of: Chick-Fil-A, Jewels of Rome, Jewels of the Wild West, Lily's Garden, Country Living magazine, and I Heart Radio. This a known issue from multiple Kindle players. It does it regardless of in-game activity, Kindle version, available memory, Wi-Fi network, background apps, and game updates. I've done all suggested fixes and got nowhere.
    I love this game when it works. I invest time and money. VIP13 and Captain level 70 does not happen overnight. Whatever changes happened in late April started this mess in it's current state and it has gotten worse with every update. It is a cumulative error. It multiplies with every version.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I said in your other thread, we hope that our next client will bring some improvements in that regard.