Home The Bridge
Options

Has it been 11 months since last portal update?

Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
Pretty sure the last update was in August of 2019. Way, way overdue here. Unless I forgot about one. That's a possibility.
Farewell 🖖

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    There was one in March. Details are here.

Thank you. I definitely forgot about that one. That's 7 months between updates. And it's been four months since that last one. Probably shouldn't expect one for a few months yet.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feels like it just happened to me. Maybe because despite all of the hoarded packs I ripped open and voyages I've returned, I am still barely dropping any of the purples added in the last update!

Just griping. Grumble.
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feels like it just happened to me. Maybe because despite all of the hoarded packs I ripped open and voyages I've returned, I am still barely dropping any of the purples added in the last update!

Just griping. Grumble.

Oh, welcome to the 4* grind! Yeah, it takes what seems like forever to level up crew via portal RNG, @(A) Traveling Man . I have baled out twice with campaign citations, just because I was tired of seeing them at 3/4*. I’m talking 18 months, no drops anywhere.

If you are F2P, then @Stellar Ice can give excellent advice on how to maximize efficiency with your crew. I have an F2P alt, but I get scared every time I log in. :s
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    The more crew we get the smaller the chance to get the crew you need. For a vip0 - be ruthless. Take every galaxy / hybrid 4/4 you can grab and be ready to airlock and faction/skirmish only 3/4 unless it is top material or you have a lot of room .Looking at groom worf - being main cast he might get some event use someday but I wouldn't level him up for a skirmish where he's just twilling his thumbs for full bonus work. He will take a lot of time til a star drops for him. The bride might not approve but he has his quarters right beside the airlock...
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the honor hall stagnation that I REALLY think is the problem vs a portal update... Both would certainly be nice though