Home Engineering Room
Options

Deleting Forum Account

Not sure of this is the right place, but I can't seem to find a mechanism to delete my forum account? How do I go about this please?

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Submit a ticket. Thank you!
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    How do you submit a ticket? I also want to remove my account
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    That actually did not help. Please give me clear instructions if you can.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    That actually did not help. Please give me clear instructions if you can.

The link I posted allows you to access our support portal.
    From there you can submit a request/ticket to our Player Support Team, the option is found at the top.
    4q7j6n9jmpjf.png

In your request make sure to be precise about what you wish to happen as there are different types of accounts: game account and forum account.

Thank you!

• Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    Please delete my games.disruptorbeam.com & forum Account, thanks
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please delete my games.disruptorbeam.com & forum Account, thanks

Please submit your request via our Support Team, either from within the game, or via the link posted above in this thread, thank you!
  • Options
    I have tried following that link but it doesn't work. Please delete my forum account. I am done. Regards.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have tried following that link but it doesn't work. Please delete my forum account. I am done. Regards.

Please submit a ticket with your request.

I would like to know what issue you are encountering with the link posted in this thread, or the "support" link found at the bottom of this page. Thank you!
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    The issue is that it simply won't let me sign in. I cannot see a "support" link at the bottom of this page - could that be due to me being on a mobile device?

So I can submit a ticket from the game to delete the forum account?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issue is that it simply won't let me sign in. I cannot see a "support" link at the bottom of this page - could that be due to me being on a mobile device?

So I can submit a ticket from the game to delete the forum account?

Hmm it could be due to being on a mobile device.

You can indeed submit a ticket from the game with your request.
  • Options
    Appreciated.

For the record, Shan - I know we've had our run-ins over the years, my old fleet being assimilated, getting banned for pressing a 'buy again' button, etc - I've always found you honest, approachable and a great representative for your company (even through some of their questionable decisions) I appreciate it.

LLAP.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Appreciated.

For the record, Shan - I know we've had our run-ins over the years, my old fleet being assimilated, getting banned for pressing a 'buy again' button, etc - I've always found you honest, approachable and a great representative for your company (even through some of their questionable decisions) I appreciate it.

LLAP.

Thank you, this means a lot.
    I am sorry that you feel the need to leave the forums. Take care :)