Home The Bridge
Options

Bot Defender

Has anyone seen the bot defender pop up lately? You know the one where you have to identify the correct Star Trek crew in order to prove you are a sentient being. I haven't seen it in recent events.

Comments

• Options
    (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw it a couple of days ago. Though not since the event started...
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw it during the last skirmish, but haven't seen it yet in this one. I'm currently ranked in the top 100, so honestly it's surprising (or concerning?) that I haven't gotten it. I mean, I didn't get to this rank by only playing for 5 minutes.
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had it pop up a couple of hours ago...
  • Options
    Have not in a very long time
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't yet. But, it's a Skirmish. So, I will......

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    had it pop up two galaxies ago. right after i did the first crafting, too.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On my older phone, it's once an hour, on my newer phone it's only if left open overnight and I see it when I open the app and it didn't close.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last skirmish, once. This skirmish, not so far. That being said, I still want to believe that WRG are implementing measures to secure the integrity of the game. Reckon that makes me Mulder. 🛸
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    I only ever get him usually in the morning (event starts 18:00 for me) after I played a bit in the evening and got some sleep. Then first battle in the morning - which charakter is Kirk?
  • Options
    Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    2 or 3 times this weekend but i let the app running on bluestacks.
  • Options
    rarely, but did see it at the begin of this event.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the responses and glad to hear the bot defender is still active.
  • Options
    For all the people that didn't get the bot. I had it at least 5 times this event. Probably making up for all of you.
  • Options
    I've had it once this event - seem to remember once or twice last time too.
  • Options
    For all the people that didn't get the bot. I had it at least 5 times this event. Probably making up for all of you.

After this message I have already seen the bot twice, so it really looks like they are after me.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    It did, several times(3?) . But it usually ipops up for me when the game has been left open in the background and i havn t done anything for hours. When i go back ingame and start the first fight- bam....pretty useless imho.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    I have not seen it since it was implemented.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never seen it in over 3 years.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are probably tweaking their algorithm to try and only target bots not players. So if you don't get it, that just means you look more like a human.

• Options
    CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did yesterday - presumably because I accidently left the game open for hours.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure the bot only targets players that have been logged in for X amount of time. I rarely get the bot when I'm on my phone (the phone app resets a lot when I tab away from it). I get it all the time when I'm logged into steam. (When I log into steam, I usually stay logged in for days at a time.)
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm usually not in the app for long periods lately. Might be why I don't get it lately......

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Right after i read this post, played one full skirmish an he popped right up!