Home Engineering Room
Options

Can’t buy premium campaign track

Tried to buy the Chaotica campaign. Followed all steps, but upon completion, got this. Never seen this before. 9edln2t5doa3.png
Anyone else ever got this?

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not an unknown message.
    Have you tried again and did it work that time?
  • Options
    I tried last night again and then it worked @Shan , so thnx. Any idea what causes this message?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great!
    Depending on the platform you are playing on, it could be a temporary issue on their end to process payments. Or lag.

Usually it is temporary :)
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got this same message the two times I tried to buy the Keeper and something about not being able to connect to the Amazon Appstore on Killy. It then bounced me when I tried to send a ticket.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got this same message the two times I tried to buy the Keeper and something about not being able to connect to the Amazon Appstore on Killy. It then bounced me when I tried to send a ticket.

Load the Amazon Appstore app, then launch STT from that app.
  • Options

Load the Amazon Appstore app, then launch STT from that app.

I tried launching from the app. It took a bit longer, but it crashed when I made my daily claim. May continue to do this to see if it an improvement in the long term, but still crashing while doing random things.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    I assume u already restarted ur device as well? Thats usually what solves any issues for me like, „not able to buy stuff“. What can help as well is to delete the app from ur device and do a fresh install.
    Over the time the app needs more and more memory. So this can help as well to fasten up ur game and reduce crashes.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    It has been doing this since late April and installing it on a brand new, higher capacity Kindle did nothing. I have 3.5 GB of memory internal and nearly 28 on my SD card. It isn't helping.