Home Engineering Room
Options

Sto' vo' kor'

This is a little peculiar so am unsure. In the first half of this event playing in Epic mode the end amount was 1500 for me, now, in the second half of the event, same ship same crew my end bonus is now 100. This has never happened before so have things changed, a new script perhaps or is there something wrong?
Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions.
The Maryland Fleet need YOU, come and join us!
We are rushing headlong into the abyss...................but we will have a blast whilst doing it,

Comments

• Options
    Mariko, Are you using a variant of Worf, L'Rell or someone in the Q Contimiom? And are you shure you are still in Epic.

OI have not had any problems.
  • Options
    Hi there Gib, yes am def in Epic, I even did a set not in Epic just to check, its really peculiar. I perhaps wouldn't have noticed if in the 1st half I only received 1000, but as it was 1500, to then go backwards seems odd. I`l re start the game once again, who knows Thank you though for your reply, most kind!
    We are rushing headlong into the abyss...................but we will have a blast whilst doing it,
  • Options
    Mariko, Are you using a variant of Worf, L'Rell or someone in the Q Contimiom? And are you shure you are still in Epic.

OI have not had any problems.

Have just rebooted and am back up.. and now have received 2000 ( I did also swop out a character) Thank you for your help!
  • Options
    I always put one of the event crew in, even at 1 star level 1. That way you get the max points.